Verizon Cloud 19.9.14 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Securely back up, sync, access and share your important content across operating systems & devices – anytime, anywhere, with Verizon Cloud. All of your contacts, photos, videos, music and ... Read More > or Install Now >
Verizon Cloud App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 12.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 10, 2019
More About Verizon Cloud App
Premium features allow you to:
• BACK UP your photos, videos, contacts and more to a secure cloud storage
• SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and storage plan
• ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES & ADD STICKERS TO PHOTOS – Do even more with your photos by creating collages, adding fun stickers and editing your photos directly inside the app
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback photo feature
• DISCOVER VIDEO STORIES – Using the photos and videos right from your Cloud, easily create custom movies using unique filters and music
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with a premium Verizon Cloud account today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on both iPhones and iPads. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone for a 30-day Premium trial of 500GB of storage. You will automatically be billed $5/month once the trial ends. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support.
*Data charges apply.
What's New in Verizon Cloud 19.9.14
- We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the App Store.
- Introducing a shareable Verizon Cloud 2TB plan, giving members of the same wireless account the ability to share storage with a single monthly cost for everyone on the shared plan
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/