TradingView 2.31.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Finance App on iOS
TradingView is a social platform for traders and investors to improve investing skills to maximize profits. Get access to free charts, discuss trade ideas and strategies with more than 7,000,000 ... Read More > or Install Now >
TradingView App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 13.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 15, 2021
More About TradingView App
Stunning charts that are free to use. They outperform many desktop trading platforms and work on any device. You’ll be able to find stocks, currencies, cryptos, futures, CFDs and more. A wide range of drawing tools (Gann, Elliott Waves) and technical indicators will help you analyze price action.
Keep track of your favorite stocks and currency pairs. See real-time price updates and be the first to know about fast market moves.
Market Data From Worldwide Exchanges
Get access to real-time market data from exchanges in US, Russia, Europe and Asia. More than 30,000 financial instruments from 40+ exchanges are at your fingertips. You’ll find what you are looking for!
Active Community Sharing Trade Ideas
Go ahead and join the talk! Thousands of traders discuss trades and latest events in our real-time public chats. Send instant messages to discuss ideas privately. Trust and transparency are the key ingredients of what makes this community great. Each user builds up a reputation based on the quality of content created.
Always at Your Fingertips
Our advanced cloud-based infrastructure means you have access to the world of finance 24/7. Multiple channels ensure secure and reliable data streaming.
What's New in TradingView 2.31.1
- I'm blue
- I'm blue
- I'm blue, da ba dee da ba daa
- Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
- For this release we've revamped the fabled TradingView blue to a shade Eiffel 65 would be proud of, and also:
- • added the option to choose from a fresh set of built-in alert sounds
- • price changes are now also available in the native chart preview