Shoto 5.5.2 for iPhone
Free Photo & Video App on iOS
Editors' Words: Share Pictures with Friends | Private Photo Albums | Unlimited Cloud Storage. Shoto is best gallery app for sharing photos & photo albums. It helps you identify the people in ... Read More > or Install Now >
Shoto App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 12, 2018
Shoto / Screenshots on iPhone
Shoto / Description
Shoto is best gallery app for sharing photos & photo albums. It helps you identify the people in your photo and lets you share it with a single tap. Shoto notifies you about who has your photos and allows you to request those pictures with a single tap. It puts your pictures into a single, beautifully curated album making photo sharing seamless. Now, click, edit and share as many photos as you want as Shoto comes with unlimited backup.
SMART PHOTO SHARING
Shoto will notify you about your photos that your friend and families have on their phone. You can request photos and share photos and photo albums with a single tap. Shoto allows you to share photos within and outside the app and on almost all social networking websites. It puts your pictures into a single, beautifully curated album which makes photo sharing seamless.
Shoto is the most technologically-advanced photo-sharing app. It helps you identify people in photos and share photos with them. You can also share photos by tagging your friends in them. Shoto faces allows you to find your lost photos and notifies you if your friends have your photos with them.
Edit photos in a jiffy with our wide range of filters, outlays, frames and quirky stickers. You can crop, color-correct and enhance photos by using various effects available on our photo editor.
This gallery app intelligently matches your photos with that of your friends’ into an Album Match that can be easily shared. It auto-generates albums for different locations, dates, and events.
The smart notification system ensures that you never miss a picture! It notifies you about who has your pictures and how many. You can request all of them with a single tap.
Shoto’s feed gives you interesting cards related to your photos. It updates you about your friends by notifying you about their latest pictures and keeps your bond alive with them by showing your memories from past. It has lot of fun albums on trending topics, festivals and cool events near you.
PHOTOS ORGANIZED BY THE WEEK
It's like having a personal assistant. With Shoto, you’ll always find all your photos organized week-wise.
Stay updated about the latest events near you. Get notified, join them, and access all the photos from the event. It’s perfect for weddings, birthdays, and other special events. Set-up a hashtag for the event, so that all the images under that hashtag are curated into one beautiful photo album.
It gives you unlimited backup for storing images and videos for a lifetime.
Best Photo app to collect all your photos. It can import from almost all sources like Gallery, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook. You can also see how complete your albums are, the number of requested photos you’ve received and also the pending ones. When a friend approves the request, you get the photos immediately.
Shoto will tell you within a few minutes about friends who are nearby and taking photos so that you can start sharing photos right away.
PRIVATE PHOTO SHARING
Shoto respects your privacy. Everything on Shoto is private until you decide to share it. Hide photos you don’t want to share and feel free to unhide at any time.
SEND PRIVATE PHOTO ALBUMS TO FRIENDS
Seamlessly transfer photos from your camera roll and organize them with Shoto. Send entire photo albums to friends, whether they are on Shoto or not. Share a link to an album via any social media platform.
PHOTO LIBRARY VIEW
You can personalize albums, customize the look and feel of the album and search across your entire timeline by friend, place or album name. It also conveniently sorts your photos into albums, trips, and events.
COMMENT AND HEART PHOTOS
Take a snap and chat with your friends on photo comment threads.
*Shoto offers French, Hindi, Mandarin, Arabic, and Spanish! Click on Settings to set your language preferences.
Shoto / Changelog / What's New in v5.5.2
- Smart photo sharing suggestions :
- Shoto will notify you about your photos that your friends and family have on their phone. You can request photos and share photos and albums in a single tap from your home screen. You will be able to see 4 kinds of Suggestion cards in Shoto -
- Share & Get : When you and your friends are at the same location, clicking photos together, everyone will get a suggestion card to share photos and get photos back from each other. You simply have to share your photos with friends and they will be notified to share back photos with you. Once they share back photos, they will be able to view photos you shared with them. You can also remind them to share back photos after one day from within the album itself.
- View & Share : When your friend's face gets identified in a photo then you will get a suggestion to share this photo with your friend in a single tap. You can also remind your friends to view these photos from within the album.
- Request Photos : When your face gets detected in your friend's photos then you will be able to send a request to your friend from this card. Your friend will be notified to share these photos with you.
- Tag & Share : When we detect an unknown face in a photo, you will get a suggestion card where you can tag that friend and then share photos with that friend. Your tag will help in further auto-tagging of your friend's face.
- Improved Album UI :
- All photos : This section will show all photos and videos of that album.
- Activity : You will be able to see the history of your actions performed on an album under Activity section. You can now remind your friends to view your shared photos and also to share back photos from the Activity section itself.