Editors' Words: The only true coloring book experience for adults. App Store Best of 2016. Pigment is the ultimate stress reliever on the go! Take a break and relax wi ... Read More > or Install Now >
Pigment App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 12, 2017
Pigment / Screenshots on iPhone
Pigment / Screenshots on iPad
Pigment / Description
App Store Best of 2016. Pigment is the ultimate stress reliever on the go! Take a break and relax with this unique coloring book app that lets you color like you would on paper, unlike other "tap-to-fill" coloring apps. Choose from the largest collection of hand curated, professionally drawn illustrations, 21 different kinds of pencils, markers and brushes, and an unlimited number of colors to choose from. Once you're done, easily share them with your friends and family, and even print them out using AirPrint. There's no better way to color!
* Pigment is the official coloring book demo app on iPad Pros in the Apple Store, all across the U.S.
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil and brush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
* Pigment also offers the common "tap-to-fill" option of coloring
* 21 kinds of coloring tools — colored pencil, marker, paint brush, fill, airbrush, circle brush, fade, bloom, metallic brush, watercolor brush, and oil brush
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using the Apple Pencil
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 1,400 professionally illustrated works to color
* Over 350 FREE pages for you to try
* Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and the innovative shade control
* Share your work by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
* Send animated postcards of your work to your family and friends
* AirPrint the art that you create
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau, Elaine Durham and Angela Zeman.
Pigment Premium Access FAQ
Q: How do I restore Premium Access on new devices?
A: Tap on the big “Premium Access” button at the top of the Books section. From the Premium Access popup, tap the “Restore Premium Access” link at the bottom.
Q: How do I switch subscription plans?
A: Open your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter password > Subscriptions > Pigment > select the subscription plan you prefer
Q: How do I cancel my free trial or subscription?
A: Open your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
Q: What happens if my subscription runs out? Do I lose my work?
A: Definitely not! Pages that you’ve downloaded from the any of the books will remain in the My Work section. However, after the subscription runs out, you’ll lose your Premium Access privileges listed above.
You can get Premium Access for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the monthly subscription which you can cancel at any time. The paid subscription costs $7.99 USD per month or $39.99 USD per year (58% discount).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Premium Access subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium Access subscription.
Pigment / Changelog / What's New in v1.6.4
- We have increased the number of undos and redos! Enjoy!
- This update also makes bug fixes and performance improvements.
- If you like Pigment please rate us in iTunes.