Pigment 2.6.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Entertainment App on iOS
Pigment App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: May 21, 2019
Pigment / Screenshots on iPhone
Pigment / Screenshots on iPad
Pigment / Description
Coloring has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety. Just 5-10 minutes of coloring can provide the same benefits as meditation, and help you practice mindfulness, live in the moment, enhance concentration, and encourage your creative side.
So take a break, and relax with Pigment, the ultimate coloring app with the most pages to choose from including exclusive Disney content. You can choose to "tap and fill" or immerse yourself in Pigment's unique coloring experience that lets you color like you would on paper, with 24 different pencils, markers and brushes. Get creative with the watercolor and pastel tools, use markers, colored pencils and even oil paint!
Pigment also gives you an unlimited number of colors using the color wheel and innovative shade control slider. You can also create and save your own custom color palettes or choose from the curated ones provided.
You can import your own images, draw and paint right in the app or choose from the large collection of professionally-drawn illustrations including flowers, mermaids, people, animals, landscapes, mandalas and so much more!
And for the more advanced colorists you can choose from Freehand, Automatic, or Advanced mode, giving you even greater control.
Want to share your creations with friends and family? You can save your finished pages, share them to social media, email or text them, and even print them out right from Pigment!
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 4,000 professionally illustrated pages including exclusive Disney content to color. New pages added daily!
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil, markers, and paintbrush strokes for a realistic coloring experience.
24 kinds of coloring tools — including Colored Pencil, Marker, Paint Brush, Glitter, Pastel, Sand, Airbrush, Watercolor, Wood Grain, Blender, Circle Brush, Plasma, Splatter, Oil, Metallic Fill, Pattern Fill, Fade, Bloom and more!
* Pigment offers "tap-to-fill" and traditional coloring modes.
* Unlimited number of colors using the color wheel, innovative shade control slider, and professionally curated palettes. Create and save your own custom color palettes!
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes.
* Get inspiration from the Pigment Gallery, where you can share your own work, and see pages colored by other users.
* Share your finished coloring pages by email, text, Facebook, Instagram, other social networks and in the Pigment Gallery.
* AirPrint your finished coloring pages.
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs.
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using the Apple Pencil.
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau, Elaine Durham and Angela Zeman.
You can get Premium Access for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the weekly subscription which you can cancel at any time. The paid subscription costs $4.99 USD per week for the weekly plan, $9.99 USD per month for the monthly plan, and $59.99 USD per year (58% discount off the monthly plan) for the yearly plan. Prices are subject to change. Premium Access automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Premium Access subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium Access subscription.
Pigment / Changelog / What's New in v2.6.2
- Bug and performance fixes
- New in version 2.6:
- We've made some big improvements to brush quality! Check out the smoother airbrush and more polished blending brush. This update also fixes a quality issue with the new iPad Pro devices and the Apple Pencil 2.
- If you love Pigment, please write us a review!