Napster (com.rhapsody.iphone.Rhapsody3): Re-Introducing Napster Streaming Music: Rewriting Music History!UNLEASH THE MUSIC REVOLUTIONIn 1999, Napster shook the music industry to its core by...Read More > or Download Now >
Napster for iPhone and iPad
More About Napster
Subscribe to Napster today and gain access to over 60 million* songs.
To support the creative, vibrant musician community, Napster charges a monthly fee. There’s no commitment—cancel anytime on web or mobile. We love artists!!
How does Napster work?
- Napster is Ad free. Listen to your favorite music without interruption.
- Download unlimited songs and playlists right to your iPhone, Apple Watch** or iPad to play offline; listen anywhere, anytime
- Stream music with your account to hundreds of compatible devices. And audio hardware including Sonos, Wii U, Chromecast, Denon, etc.
- Find new music you love through similar listening tastes of fellow Napster users around the world with our global Listener Network technology
Looking for Rhapsody? Rhapsody is now Napster.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $12.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, with a monthly charge or $12.99 (+ applicable taxes).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*Catalogue availability may vary by country or region
** Requires a Premier subscription or above
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
What's New in Napster 8.3.1 >
In this release:
- UI refinements, usability optimizations, and bug fixes
Be sure to keep Automatic Updates enabled to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available.