Universe 2.1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Productivity App on iOS
Universe App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.2 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.6 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 12, 2018
Universe / Screenshots on iPhone
Universe / Screenshots on iPad
Universe / Description
Apple: “Creating and publishing a super-stylish website using Universe takes all of five minutes. Really.”
Universe is the first website builder designed for iPhone and iPad. It's a completely new take on building the internet from the palm of your hand. You can design, edit, and publish sites with an amazing drag and drop editor that feels like you're playing with building blocks. No code or technical mumbo-jumbo required.
Stand out from cookie-cutter websites and make something completely your own—for free. Universe is the easiest way to take your ideas and publish them to the web. Our grid editor will make you forget that you're building a website.
Use it to...
• Elevate your brand presence and grow an audience
• Showcase your work and craft with an interactive portfolio
• Create a custom website for your business
• Sell your products with a custom online store
• Do anything you want. The possibilities are endless
Building a website has never been this much fun. What are you waiting for? :)
Subscriptions are charged monthly or yearly to your iTunes Account after purchase confirmation. The subscription will auto-renew on a monthly or yearly basis, unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Prices vary based on which domain is chosen. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the period at the selected domain's price.
To stop auto-renewal, visit Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, if applicable.
Universe / Changelog / What's New in v2.1.0
- Now that Universe for iPad is out, we're back at it with a sweet new update this week. You can now duplicate any page on your site! Use it to create templates, to keep a “blog” or magazine, or anything else you can imagine. Just tap and hold on a page from your site dashboard and you'll see the option to duplicate (and delete) a page.
- We also took this week to get some bug fixes and small updates into the app. (It was Patrick's birthday, so we had to make sure he had something to do.)
- The details:
- We fixed a bug that caused the Universe sticker to show occasionally on Pro sites even when if it was hidden
- Creating a new page will now preserve the site theme and grid settings
- If a page is created in the editor, the dashboard will now show the page when you return to it
- Fixed external domain instructions being cut off when setting up an external domain
- Fixed text alignment resetting and general wonkiness with the text block
- Adding a phone number through the guided creator journey now works
- If you already have a custom domain, that step in the creator journey will be accomplished
- Updated launch screen logo with new icon colors
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to lock up when a block was copied in the editor
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a crash when changing sites
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash after changing your domain name
- Fixed a bug that cause fonts to changed when you resized text with emojis