Mango Health 3.6.4 for iPhone
Free Medical App on iOS
Editors' Words: Medication Manager, Pill Reminder, Drug Interactions. Mango Health takes care of your daily health routine, to make it fun, easy, and rewarding. Feature h ... Read More > or Install Now >
Mango Health App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 31, 2018
Mango Health / Screenshots on iPhone
Mango Health / Description
Mango Health takes care of your daily health routine, to make it fun, easy, and rewarding. Feature highlights include: reminders to take your medicine and keep up with healthy habits, drug interactions info, a health history, and best of all - points and rewards!
HOW MANGO HEALTH SIMPLIFIES YOUR HEALTH:
RELIABLE MEDICINE REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule and edit, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
HEALTHY HABIT REMINDERS
Set up custom reminders to drink water, record your mood, track your step count, check your blood glucose, take your blood pressure, or watch your weight. Our habit reminders make managing your health easy as possible, so you can focus on the rest of your life.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a medication, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other meds, supplements, or food. Color-coded messages also make it easy to understand the severity of interaction warnings.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you take your medicine correctly, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically log your health history, so you can look back and see what you did and when. We make it easy to reference your health history at your next appointment to make sure your prescription and treatment plan is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your medicine on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Here are a few words from our community members:
"Best app ever!! Rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia has made me super forgetful, and this app has kept me right on track with my meds!! Love this app, better than all the others definitely!! Very easy to use and customer support is the best. It's perfect for spoonies everywhere -- highly recommend. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!""
"This app has helped me get my life back on track. I'm a single mom and have a multiple sclerosis. This has really helped me not worry when I last took a dose or accidentally take two because I forgot I just took one. Wonderful app!"
"I recently started taking PrEP. Mango reminds me to take it at the same time each day, and gives me incentives to do so. Even better still, I am able to check for drug interactions with just a few clicks. Definitely 5 star app."
Read more reviews below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mangohealth
Mango Health / Changelog / What's New in v3.6.4
- We recently introduced a brand new caregiver feature! If you provide care for a family member or loved one, you can now use Mango Health to set reminders and keep track of their medications. Give it a try, and let us know what you think.
- We've also fixed a bug that would occasionally show a black screen when upgrading the app sorry about that. We've gone ahead and fixed that right away thanks to those who wrote in to let us know!
- Our Move More habit is also back in action. If you’ve been relying on Mango to track your steps but hadn’t set a daily reminder, you may have noticed that your steps stopped recording recently. With this latest update, you can start your New Year on the right (and left) foot, ready for any step count contests that come your way.
- MANGO TIP: Did you know that getting enough sleep can lower your risk of heart disease, dementia, and even diabetes? The long winter nights are a good excuse to catch some extra zzz’s. Try creating a pre-sleep ritual that helps you wind down. For instance, sip some herbal tea, light an aromatherapy candle, or take a hot bath.
- If you have questions or suggestions about our new caregiver feature or anything else, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch at [email protected]