Little Sleeper 1.4 for iPhone and iPad
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Little Sleeper App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 15, 2018
Little Sleeper / Screenshots on iPhone
Little Sleeper / Screenshots on iPad
Little Sleeper / Description
Hello, this is your PERSONAL BABY SLEEP COACH, the only customised NO CRY
baby sleep app, more than just white noise and lullaby. User Little Sleeper every day to:
• Establish good sleep habits
• Track nap and sleep cycles during day and night
• Get no cry recommendations
• Receive instant action items according to the age of your newborn baby and sleep cycles
all backed by scientific research.
1. Track baby's schedule with TIMER
Babies born with internal sleep clocks and their sleep cycles are very accurate. They just need some time and support to set up the sleep clock, and parents should pay attention to these sleep cycles.
• Record when your newborn baby starts and finishes sleep and naps during day and night.
• It is very critical to note down the schedule in baby sleep coach.
• So you can organize the whole day accordingly, and you can put your newborn baby to sleep at the exact right time.
• As a result, you will help your baby gain healthy sleep habits.
2. Get customised SLEEP TIPS
Every baby is different, and one tip that works one doesn't work for the other. With Little Sleeper:
• Get no cry action items for your little one's age and sleep habits and schedule.
• Check all the no cry tips customised for your newborn baby's age.
3. Play WHITE NOISE and LULLABY
Find different lullaby and sounds to sleep. Babies love them because:
• They lived 9 months in their mommy's womb in a very noisy environment.
• They don't like the extra quiet life outside the womb.
• These sounds to sleep mask the other disturbing noises in the environment.
• White noise or lullaby help little ones get calm and relaxed.
• They sleep easier and better just like in the womb.
• They have healthier sleep cycles and schedule.
• They cry less with the help of these sounds to sleep as they feel they are in the womb.
Find these white noise sounds to sleep in the SOUNDS tab in Little Sleeper:
• Music Box
• Vacuum Cleaner
These white noise sounds to sleep and lullaby are in progress and will be added into SOUNDS tab:
• Hair Dryer
• In the womb
4. IMPROVE your baby's sleep
Once you follow advised sleep tips, just watch how your newborn baby's sleep improves, and just enjoy life :)
Don't worry, once you start to pay attention to schedule and apply no cry sleep tips and advice that your baby sleep coach shares with you, the bedtime will be much easier as the internal sleep clock will be set up.
It is definitely possible to make your little gain healthy sleep habits, with no cry practices.
LITTLE SLEEPER PREMIUM PRICING TERMS
Little Sleeper is FREE for LIMITED TIME, and will offer the following subscriptions:
• 1 month: $19.99
• 3 months: $14.99 / month
• 1 year: $9.99 / month
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
At the end of the term, your subscription will be automatically renewed.
FOLLOW LITTLE SLEEPER, YOUR BABY SLEEP COACH ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram: @littlesleeperapp | https://www.instagram.com/littlesleeperapp
Let's improve sleep habits together:
• Your feedback is very precious to us, to develop a much more useful baby sleep coach for you.
• Please share if sleep tips work and what can be improved and parents have more time to enjoy these beautiful days.
Little Sleeper / Changelog / What's New in v1.4
- Dear parents, 2 major updated have been included in this version:
- 1) Baby Sleep Statistics have been included for your baby in this update. In this version, you are able to see daily sleep statistics for your baby's night sleep, naps, as well as the total sleep. You will also see how much sleep does your baby need with reference points for minimum and maximum sleep, and compare your baby to make sure if your little one is having enough sleep.
- 2) White Noise and Lullaby sounds are played in the background, finally, YAY! :)
- Have sweet dreams :)