Lokas 3.2.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Education App on iOS
Lokas App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 10.3 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: November 19, 2018
Lokas / Screenshots on iPhone
Lokas / Screenshots on iPad
Lokas / Description
Want to learn hundreds of Spanish words & verbs in a few weeks, and remember them forever?
You’ve come to the right place! Lokas teaches you the most frequent words, and then automatically makes you review each of them at specific time intervals. This scientific method is called spaced-repetition.
In addition to vocabulary, you’ll be able to learn how to conjugate the most frequent verbs in differences tenses: present, past, future, …
Within a few days of training, you will be able to start understanding written texts. Did you know that knowing 2,000 Spanish words is enough to understand 80% of all texts?
Let’s sum up:
- Hand-made lists of words, ordered by frequency. Statistics come from the Real Academy of Spain.
- Automatic review of each word after 1, 10, 30 and 60 days, a method called spaced-repetition.
- Verbs conjugation. For example: I went, you eat, he thought, they will eat, …
Your feedback is what will make Lokas successful: feel free to get in touch via the app or Twitter (@lokasapp) to request features! I read and answer all your messages.
Finally, if you love the app and want to support my work, please take a second to rate it with 5 stars. It really helps getting discovered by more people!
Time for you to start learning Spanish!
Lokas / Changelog / What's New in v3.2.2
- BUG: This small update fixes a bug that had happened to 2 users. Sorry about that and thanks for letting me know! :-)
- Ratings and reviews are incredibly valuable to independent developers like me, as they really help climb the charts. I would really appreciate if you left one! You can do that by going in Settings and tapping “Rate the app“.
- Thank you so much,