Instacart 5.19.2 for iPhone and iPad
Free Food & Drink App on iOS
Editors' Words: Order fresh produce picked just the way you like it. Instacart delivers fresh groceries from your favorite stores in as little as 2 hours!** FREE deliver ... Read More > or Install Now >
Instacart App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: September 18, 2017
Instacart / Screenshots on iPhone
Instacart / Screenshots on iPad
Instacart / Description
Instacart delivers fresh groceries from your favorite stores in as little as 2 hours!
** FREE delivery on your first Instacart order **
SHOP STORES YOU KNOW AND LOVE
Order from great retailers like Whole Foods Market, Publix, HEB, Costco, Target, Smart & Final, Fairway, Schnucks, Food Lion, CVS and more. Instacart delivers groceries, alcohol, home essentials and more to your door in as little as 2 hours or when it’s convenient for you.
• Our shoppers check expiration dates and select quality produce
• Save with sales and digital coupon clipping
• Get delivery in as little as 2 hours or schedule when convenient
• Reorder previous items with ease
• Contact your shopper in real time
• Save HOURS every week – avoid waiting in line, parking and wandering crowded aisles
SERVICING 30 MILLION HOUSEHOLDS IN THE U.S. AND GROWING
We are working hard to make Instacart available everywhere! If we're not in your area yet, sign up for launch notifications – hopefully you’ll hear from us soon.
Instacart is an independent business that is not necessarily affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the retailers mentioned here.
** Valid only for first-time orders made through Instacart of $35 or more. See additional terms: http://bit.ly/instacartterms
Instacart / Changelog / What's New in v5.19.2
- Carrot Fact #120: California ranks first nationally in the production of carrots and produces ~63% of the total United States production.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.