Nao 1.1.1 for iPhone
Free Health & Fitness App on iOS
Nao App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone
- • Rating average
- 3.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 18, 2019
Nao / Screenshots on iPhone
Nao / Description
Nao. is a voice-based social platform to reduce your stress.
ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia. We are just differences.
This platform is for people with differences.
Nao is a social app and an emotion diary to overcome negative feelings.
You can record your voice and it will be transcribed automatically. Our AI assistant Ashlee will respond to every comment you make to help you to get organized.
Live Happier with Nao.!
---What is Nao?
Nao is a social journaling platform to overcome negative feelings.
The AI friend who can improve your mental well-being will help you.
It's kind of a voice-based social journal for people with ADHD / Anxiety / Depression / Loneliness / Stress.
Obviously, our online life is rich enough. We can link to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
But can we say our hearts are really happy? All we need is to comprehend each other.
According to some researches, keep using them makes people more tend to become mental illness and commit suicide. Actually, many of you may feel tired about flooding notifications and messages. There are some aggressive or negative sides in some of SNS in blue.
This tiredness and negative communication will make a bad cycle not only for our mind but also our society. Change negative social climate to positive with Nao.
We are focusing on privacy as well. Your post will be anonymous when you share your post. And our interface guide users to communicate in a positive way.
So you can feel psychological safety.
The reason why I created Nao is that I have ADHD.
ADHD or ADD is one of the developmental disorders.
People with ADHD are affected by negative information easily and feel Anxiety and Depression.
Social Networking Apps are already part of our life, but they are getting social noises.
I’d like to raise a question about too much aggressive or negative sides in Social Networking Apps these days.
That’s why I created Nao which means “Now and on”.
Nao is a new Social Journal which can create positive social feedback loops.
Negative feedback loop makes people with ADHD become more depressed, so I think we need this.
You can create a positive cycle even if you have negative feelings.
- You can record your feelings for up to 30 seconds.
- You can talk to Nao by choosing your emotion; Excited, Happy, Calm, Sad, and Angry.
- You can share your post with others!
- You can choose public or private.
- Your post becomes anonymous when you publish it at public.
- AI assistant “Ashlee” based on Motivational Interview will reply to you every time.
-“Ashlee” is a digital assistant which leads you to a positive mind with traditional therapeutic communication.
- You can see and hear other’s post.
- You can also give positive feedback with your voice messages.
- You can review your feelings by date.
- You can check up and down changes in your emotion from time to time.
We reserve the right to remove Content that violates the User Agreement, including, for example, copyright or trademark violations, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment. Information regarding specific policies and the process for reporting or appealing violations can be found in our Help Contact: email@example.com
Self-watching is an exercise to make your life happier. So our product helps you to watch yourself.
In the floods of information, don't look back in anger. All we need is to help each other.
The San Francisco and Tokyo based company, founded in 2018. We are creating positive social feedback loops for mental well-being.
We are cognitive scientists and AI Engineers. Yoshua CEO thinks that he wants to create a social system in which differences can thrive.
He has ADHD and he was treated as lazy, slow, and totally hyperactive since he was a child. But he thinks it's Stigma. It is important to create a society for invisible Disability.
Nao / Changelog / What's New in v1.1.1
- What's NEW!
- 1. Account is anonymous
- Posts and comments do not display your names and photos but instead display random names and photos.
- Please try what name and photo it will be!
- Our journey has just started!
- UI/UX will be improved! Give us feedback every time!