Sigh 1.01 for iPhone and iPad
A Free Health & Fitness App
Published By Armin Schoepf
Sigh (com.armin.Sigh): Reduce Anxiety & Stress...Read More > or Download Now >
Sigh for iPhone and iPad
- • Latest Version: 1.01
- • Updated: April 24, 2023
- • Requires: iOS 16.1 and up
- • Developer: Armin Schoepf
- • Age Rating: 4+
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
You can download the the latest version of Sigh.
More About Sigh
- Follow the animation as it grows with each inhale and shrinks with each exhale.
- Feel haptics to guide your deep breath as you inhale and exhale.
- Choose to receive notifications to remind you to start a session, and adjust the frequency of notifications.
- Select from sessions of 1, 3 or 5 minutes length.
- Adapt the breathing rate to your needs with a max exhale test.
- Track mindful minutes from cyclic breathing sessions in the Health app on iPhone.
Sigh offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription and an auto-renewing yearly subscription to provide you with access to all features while you maintain an active subscription. Sigh also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with access to all features forever.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
What's New in Sigh 1.01 >
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
In particular, a crash that could occur when viewing empty statistics was fixed.