Amazon Halo for iPhone
More About Amazon Halo
This app requires the Halo Band or Halo View.
Amazon Halo measures your activity (and inactivity), sleep, tone of voice, movement health, and body composition to give you a more complete picture of your overall health and help you build healthier habits for life.
• Informed by guidelines from the American Heart Association, Halo measures the intensity of your activity in addition to tracking steps and sedentary time. This means that working harder – for example, taking two stairs at a time, or going for a jog – helps you reach your weekly goals faster.
• Analyze your sleep patterns, like how long it takes you to fall asleep, how much you wake up at night, and how long you spend in each sleep stage.
• Halo's Body feature is nearly twice as accurate as leading at-home smart scales.
• Body uses your smartphone’s camera to determine your body fat percentage, which is a better indicator of health than weight or BMI alone.
• A personalized 3D model helps you track changes.
- Halo uses your smartphone’s camera to accurately measure your mobility, stability, and posture, and then provides a personalized plan to help you improve over time.
• Explore an ever-growing library of premium, on-demand workouts, daily meditations, as well as nutrition and sleep support.
• These simple, measurable programs help you see the impact that small changes can make on the way you feel – like whether meditating improves your focus, or if a pet-free bedroom improves your sleep quality.
TONE OF VOICE ANALYSIS
• Halo analyzes the positivity and energy of your voice to show you how you may sound to others.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse), Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy) and all the terms found at www.amazon.com/amazonhalo/terms.
For more details on privacy see our Privacy FAQs at www.amazon.com/amazonhalo/privacy.
What's New in Amazon Halo 188.8.131.52 >
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.