Tiny Beats 1.6.1 for iPhone and iPad
Medical App on iOS
Are you pregnant and want to hear your baby’s heartbeat at home? Experience this amazing bonding moment with the #1 baby heartbeat monitor.THIS APP IS DESIGNED TO BE USED FROM ... Read More > or Install Now >
Tiny Beats App / Specifications
- • Price: $4.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 2, 2015
More About Tiny Beats App
Experience this amazing bonding moment with the #1 baby heartbeat monitor.
THIS APP IS DESIGNED TO BE USED FROM WEEK 30 OF PREGNANCY, but some users are able to find a baby heartbeat as early as week 20 (please be aware that the chances are much lower).
NO ACCESSORY NEEDED!
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can now listen to your baby’s heartbeat whenever you want. No need for any specialized equipment, and it’s completely safe!
The only App that automatically adapts to iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone6/6+ and iPad 2, iPad Mini and iPad Air (This App does not support iPod Touch)
**FEATURED IN APPLE’S FOR EXPECTING PARENTS - TOP 10 in many countries including USA, Canada & UK**
Tiny Beats is a baby heartbeat monitor that uses the VERY LATEST scientific audio algorithm to enable you to listen to your baby’s heartbeat and movements.
Tiny Beats is made by Health & Parenting together with leading healthcare professionals, who also developed the #1 pregnancy App ‘Pregnancy +’
Enjoy the magical moment of listening to your baby’s heartbeat with your partner, family and friends.
- Clear step-by-step tutorials
- Record your baby’s heart beat
- BPM calculator (Beats Per Minute)
- Pioneering Audio Algorithm
- Share on Facebook and Twitter
- Lots of extra useful information about your baby and fetal positions in the womb
This App should only be used in AIRPLANE mode and WIFI turned OFF to avoid any unnecessary cellular or radio wave emissions from the device (enable this in your device settings). This App does not emit any waves, it simply filters and amplifies the sound of the baby heartbeat like a tiny version of a stethoscope – a babyscope!
“Excellent app. Worked straight away. If you follow the instructions it WILL work. The phone needs to be in airplane mode, stripped of all cases and held in position for the app to calibrate itself (at least 10secs per location on tummy). Fantastic app.”
“I found baby's heart beat at 23 weeks 6 days, and being on the larger side didn't think it would work, took a little time but found it clearly. Highly recommended”
This App is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. Health & Parenting Ltd disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute for personalized medical advice. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy, consult with your doctor or midwife.
The team of Health & Parenting Ltd. wish you a healthy, full-term pregnancy and a safe delivery.
What's New in Tiny Beats 1.6.1
- For this update we fixed the Due Date bug and further improved the audio engine to make it even easier to find your baby's heartbeat.
- Behind the scenes we’ve also been working on making the App as reliable as possible, made overall performance improvements, and fixed some bugs.
- If you appreciate the work we do here at Health & Parenting, please leave us a review in the App Store. This is one of the best ways to support us and help other parents find us. Thank you!
- We’re always listening so please continue to send us suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet at @health_parent
- Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
- Team Health & Parenting