You are about to download the Evernote v8.14 for iPhone and iPad: Evernote is a free and Useful Productivity app. The workspace for your life's work. For everything you’ll do, Evernote is the workspace to get it done ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Evernote, you could download it on the App Store (176.29 MB) >
Download and Try Evernote 8.14 for iOS 10.3 or Later
About Evernote: Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional life. Evernote is the on ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Evernote v8.14 (Version History)
- Now you can use Siri to set reminders in Evernote. Try “Hey Siri, remind me to leave work at 5PM in Evernote.” Yep, our integration just got even more awesome.
- We’ve polished things up with a few design tweaks, so it’s easier to focus on your notes.
- When you scrolled through your list of tags, the keyboard would stop you from seeing all the way to the bottom. Bad keyboard! Very bad!
- If you had a lot of notes on your iPhone X (and we mean A LOT!), scrolling through the whole list would sometimes cause the app to crash. And that’s no way to treat a power user, is it?
- When you opened a note from the suggested search results, you could play an audio file but the controls were missing. Now you’re back in the driver’s seat.
- If you copied and pasted a table from Excel, it would show up as an image that you couldn’t edit. The only constant in life is change, so we fixed that.
- Split View is great on the iPad, but closing and reopening Evernote would sometimes cause a note to disappear. Since disappearing is only good if you’re a magician, we squashed that bug.
- Sometimes the keyboard wouldn’t pop up if you were trying to share and edit a note. Things should be back to normal now though.
- Your photos would stop uploading to a note as soon as you clicked Done. That’s probably not what you wanted, so now they’ll quietly upload in the background.
- When you locked your iPad in landscape mode, the Evernote camera wouldn’t stay with you. That made your pictures look weird, so we fixed the glitch.