You are about to download the Scrivener 1.2.4 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 12.0 or Later): Scrivener is a Books App: The tools for your first draft ...
Download and Try Scrivener 1.2.4 for iPhone and iPad
Scrivener version 1.2.4 Release Notes
Scrivener 1.2.4 fixes a bug in 1.2.3 whereby creating a new card on the corkboard would cause a crash.
1.2.3 release notes:
• Updated for iOS 17.
• Fixed issue whereby you could tap outside of the new text/folder sheet to dismiss it, and thus accidentally lose a synopsis you were adding.
• Fixed bug whereby “Split” didn’t work in the text when the selection was at the end.
• Fixed bug whereby the “Style to” scriptwriting setting did not work.
• Fixed bug whereby the “Style to” scriptwriting setting could cause a crash in some circumstances.
• Fixed crash that could occur when setting certain fonts as the default, and in other circumstances related to font changes.
• Fixed bug whereby the keyboard accessory bar on the iPhone might be cut off by phone features such as the home bar.
• Fixed bug whereby the “Look Up” popover in the main text and notes would disappear immediately.
• Fixed bug whereby if you tried to search for a font, the fonts popover would disappear.
• Fixed bug whereby the share sheet would disappear when trying to share text from the main editor or notes.
• Fixed bug whereby, in full screen mode, the top of the navigation bar could collapse after multitasking, resulting in controls being too close to the top of the screen.
• Fixed bug whereby typing on an iPhone could disappear beneath the on-screen keyboard.
• Fixed bug whereby typewriter scrolling on an iPad when using the on-screen keyboard could create too much empty space and result in the typing disappearing off the top of the view.
• Fixed bug whereby the buttons in the keyboard accessory row may use light mode colours in dark mode.
• Fixed bug whereby “Allow Negatives” in session targets would always be reset to off.
• Fixed bug whereby temporarily setting the session target to 0 while changing the target could reset the current session count.
• Fixed clipping of numbers in the target settings picker.
• Fixed bug whereby, in dark mode, text in Compile’s Appearance editor would turn black and thus become unreadable on editing.
• The Appearance “i” button in Compile now works with VoiceOver, making it possible to access the Appearance editor using VoiceOver.
Download Scrivener for iOS 12.0 or later
• Package Name: com.literatureandlatte.scrivener.ios
• Price: $23.99
• Release Date: July 20, 2016
• Updated On: September 29, 2023
• App Version: 1.2.4
• File Size: 26.53 MB (27816960 Bytes)
• Device Compatibility: iPhone and iPad
• Requires iOS: 12.0 and up
• App Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
• Download on the App Store:
Also Scrivener is included in the following collections:
Scrivener Version History