You are about to download the Infinite Flight v19.01.07 for iPhone and iPad: Infinite Flight is a and fun Simulation game. Flight Simulator ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Infinite Flight, you could download it on the App Store (64.58 MB) >
Download and Try Infinite Flight 19.01.07 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Infinite Flight: Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Infinite Flight v19.01.07 (Version History)
- Fixed iPad Air 2019 and iPad Mini 5 issues
- Fixed crash when pasting flight plans
- This update contains lots of features and updates to make your Infinite Flight experience better!
- NEW Multiplayer (“Live”) Replay! This exciting new feature lets pilots and ATC replay any flight or controlling session. Easily share, import, favorite, and delete past sessions where everything happens exactly as it did the first time.
- A330-300 Updates including 8 new liveries, updated flight physics, better crosswind handling, wing flex, autoland, ground effect, autopilot, and bug fixes.
- NEW Ramp Start Availability prevents other users from starting their session in the same location as you on the ramp.
- NEW Gate Size Restrictions mean that users will no longer be able to spawn at gates or start locations that are too small for their aircraft.
- NEW Aircraft and livery download system
- NEW Super-resolution screenshots! Now with the tap of an icon, our system will build a super high res image of your perfectly framed shot, then save it to your devices photo library in a special Infinite Flight folder.
- NEW 777-300 liveries & some livery fixes
- NEW Spawn gate and frequency changes shown in ATC log
- NEW Violation & Ghosting warning system
- NEW Map icons
- NEW Smooth free camera
- NEW Simplified graphics options in settings
- FIX Map bugs and NEW map animations