You are about to download the Dark Horse Comics v2.1.5 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 11.0 or Later): Dark Horse Comics is a free and useful Books app. Read Dark Horse Digital Comics on your Internet-connected laptop and desktop.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Dark Horse Comics. You should download it on the Apple App Store (39.09 MB) >
Download and Try Dark Horse Comics 2.1.5
About Dark Horse Comics: For more than 30 years Dark Horse Comics has published some of the best comics and graphic novels in the world. With the Dark Horse Comics app your ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Dark Horse Comics v2.1.5
- Library updates to promote stability and security.
- We love our fans and want your feedback! Love the app? Having problems? Have a suggestion? Please use the contact form in the app’s settings page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what’s on your mind.
- Regular updates
- Fixed a bug in the sign-in/sign-up pop-up after a first purchase
- Fixed a bug in the index menus of the Store Pages
- Fixed a crash that happened on a first purchase without a Dark Horse account.
- Fixed a crash that happened some times when first launching.
- Fixed a crash when laying out pages in the Store.
- Show offline error pages, which died during the iOS 13 upgrade.
- === 2.1.1 ===
- Squashed a few more bugs.
- Added support for dark mode when looking at the book details or changing the reader settings.
- We improved the support for prefetching your collection's book covers, so you can see them offline.
- === 2.1.0 ===
- We replaced the entire back-end with the goal of increasing stability and performance.
- Now, while you read comics or browse the store, the covers to your collection will download in the background, improving the offline experience.
- Improved bookshelf interface for a better experience.
- Squashed some persistent bugs on the account/settings side of the app to improve performance and the user experience.
- === 2.0.6 ===
- Bug fixes and other improvements to make the experience of discovering and reading Dark Horse comics better than ever. Now with iOS 11 compatibility.
- === 2.0.4 ===
- We've overhauled our push notification system. Don’t want to miss out on New Releases and Sales? Sign up for Notifications in App!
- We also made some performance and stability improvements to brighten your day.
- === 2.0.3 ===
- A few more crash fixes for your holiday comic reading experience!
- === 2.0.1 ===
- We have a few bug fixes, performance improvements and minor quality of life improvements in this version.
- * Now remembers where you left it if you switch apps and come back to it later.
- * The Bookshelf shows title text when cover not downloaded.
- * Fixed several crashes discovered after the last release.
- === 2.0.0 ===
- DARK HORSE 2.0 HAS LANDED!!!
- The new Dark Horse app is here, rebuilt from the ground up! With improved performance, a new look & feel and loads of new features to help you discover and enjoy Dark Horse comics!
- * Save money with comic bundles!
- * Get notified about sales and DH news!
- * Cool new options for customizing your reading experience!
- * More ways to sort & filter your collection!
- * Expanded social media features. Share your favorite panel with friends!
- * Enhanced store experience, including recommendations of other comics you might like.
- Improved support for retina devices!
- Dark Horse Comics 2.1.4 (Updated: April 14, 2020)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.1.3 (Updated: January 27, 2020)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.1.2 (Updated: December 31, 2019)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.1.1 (Updated: December 18, 2019)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.1.0 (Updated: December 5, 2019)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.0.6 (Updated: January 16, 2018)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.0.4 (Updated: April 13, 2017)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.0.3 (Updated: December 22, 2016)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.0.1 (Updated: December 13, 2016)
- Dark Horse Comics 2.0.0 (Updated: November 8, 2016)
- More Version History >