You are about to download the Banner Saga v1.06 for iPhone and iPad: Banner Saga is a and fun Role Playing game. Viking Strategy Tactics RPG ... Download & Try Now (1936.49 MB) >
Download and Try Banner Saga 1.06 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Banner Saga: Embark on your own epic journey in Banner Saga, the critically acclaimed tactical RPG where your ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Banner Saga v1.06 (Version History)
- We've re-balanced the final chapter of the game. The final Bellower battle has been tuned to be more fair on Normal difficulty settings, and there are more opportunities for obtaining supplies and items in Chapter 6.
- Banner Saga 1 has been updated to the latest version of the engine technology, and quite a bit of cleanup has happened under the hood. A few of the improvements seen in Banner Saga 2 have been incorporated into this build.
- Added adjustable 'UI Scale' to help readability on smaller devices go to device's Settings App and use the UI Scale slider.
- Upgrade '+' sign shows up on hero icons in heroes tent when appropriate
- Extended tooltips in battle
- on stat banner, buffs, and items.
- on hazards such as slag-and-burn, coals, etc...
- Match Resolution:
- Consequences tab shows injured units
- Achievements tab shows new achievements
- Items tab shows newly acquired items
- News Ticker on Start Screen
- Injured units to not heal during travel, only when Resting in camp/village
- Injured units' STR penalty now equals the number of days of injury remaining
- Nid now starts at rank 2 when she joins the caravan
- Increased loot drop chance for winning the second wave of a battles.
- Varl that join the caravan after the Godstone in chapter 3 now have supplies.
- Fix issue in Ludin/Vedrfell tutorial getting stuck if ludin has been upgraded
- Fix issue preventing class achievements from unlocking
- Fix typos
- Fix issue causing some resume saves to get stuck when loading
- Fix Backbiter Veteran enemy incorrectly using Dagr's appearance
- Fix issue with Nid having a negative amount of stat points to spend
- Fix Number of Varl in caravan does not increase despite varl choosing to join Iver when leaving Einartoft... now adds 23 varl to caravan
- Fix Ubin's caravan does not add fighters or varl to your caravan when joining... now adds 15 fighters, 5 varl, and 40 supplies (rather than 30 supplies)
- Added a slider setting for scaling the UI larger or smaller.
- Disable the Quit Game button in options for the iOS builds.
- Fixed an issue with the battle HUD elements so they scale up/down with other UI.
- Added message for when players have iCloud disabled.
- Fix for scaling of subtitles.
- Update minimum iOS version to 9.0
- Fix for Backbiter champion using Dagr's appearance.
- Add 'Buy TBS 2' function to start page.
- Changed the link for rating the app.
- Fix bad quotation marks in Polish text.
- Reduce max memory used by heraldry.
- Set anim compression values to those used in saga 2. Should fix a bunch of memory-related crashes.