You are about to download the Edmodo v6.3.6 for iPhone and iPad: Edmodo is a free and Useful Education app. Edmodo helps connect all learners with the people and resources they need to reach their full potential ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Edmodo, you could download it on the App Store (159.07 MB) >
Download and Try Edmodo 6.3.6 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About Edmodo: Edmodo is a free classroom communication hub that lets you engage with your classes and connect ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Edmodo v6.3.6 (Version History)
- EdmodoCon season is upon us!
- EdmodoCon is the leading virtual PD conference, bringing together educators from all over the globe for two inspiring days of stories and strategies from the best in the education community.
- EdmodoCon will help you collaborate with other teachers, discover valuable new resources, and harness the power of edtech in your classroom. Over a dozen educators giving presentations in both English and Spanish will share how they are using technology to improve learning outcomes showing you how to communicate and collaborate more effectively. And four luminaries in education will challenge all of us to reimagine how we can support breakthroughs in learning together.
- On August 7, 2018 from 7am 5pm Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco), tune in to EdmodoCon 2018's LIVE broadcast alongside educators from around the world for the PD opportunity of the year.
- On August 8, 2018 from 7am 1pm Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco), tune in for presentations in Spanish! El 8 de agosto de 2018 de 7 a.m. a 1 p.m. hora del Pacífico (San Francisco), ¡sintoniza las presentaciones en español!
- This year EdmodoCon is all about supporting your success, whether that's in the classroom, your professional career, or your school as a whole. To get things started, we want to ask you: What's your favorite way to support other teachers?