You are about to download the Fit Men Cook v4.1 for iPhone and iPad: Fit Men Cook is a and Useful Food & Drink app. Healthy Recipes ... Download & Try Now (137.02 MB) >
Download and Try Fit Men Cook 4.1 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Fit Men Cook: Struggle free, healthy and practical recipes that are easy on the wallet. It’s as simple as that ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Fit Men Cook v4.1 (Version History)
- 9 new recipes:
- Keto Bison Meatballs
- Healthy Red Beans & Cauliflower Couscous
- Cleaned Up Super Bowl Queso Dip
- Low-Carb Shepherd’s Pie
- 30-minute Low-Carb Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Low-Carb Cajun Jambalaya (One-Skillet Recipe)
- Raw Vegan Berry Cheesecake
- Roasted Salsa Verde (and Salsa Roja)
- Butter Chicken Meal Prep
- Recipe fixes: We've fixed 21 minor bugs in recipes (Thank you to everyone who reported!). All recipes now have nutritional information and serving sizes.
- Meal planner: Following user feedback, we've added the option to set how many calories you'd like to eat inside the meal planner. Tap Switch in the top left of the meal planner to choose from 1600 calories all the way up to 3,200 calories.
- State restoration: Previously when viewing a recipe, you may have come out of the app and visited a few other apps. Then, when you come back to the FitMenCook app, you may no longer see the recipe you were on. We've made it so that even if the FitMenCook app is purged from memory, you'll still come back to the same view you were on.
- Watch app: When placing the FitMenCook app in the dock, it's now more likely you'll see an up to date list of shopping items as the app attempts to update it in the background.
- Spotlight search: When searching for a recipe via the iOS search, the app would previously crash. Now it loads correctly.