You are about to download the Fit Men Cook v4.0 for iPhone and iPad: Fit Men Cook is a and Useful Food & Drink app. Healthy Recipes ... Download & Try Now (134.43 MB) >
Download and Try Fit Men Cook 4.0 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Fit Men Cook: Struggle free, healthy and practical recipes that are easy on the wallet. It’s as simple as that ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Fit Men Cook v4.0 (Version History)
- Happy Holidays from me Kevin and everyone here at team FitMenCook. We've got a belated Christmas present for you with a brand new edition of the FitMenCook app, here's what new:
- THE BIG STUFF
- 1. Browsing by multiple tags
- What if you wanted to find a delicious, high protein breakfast? Previously you could only pick either breakfast or high protein as tags. In 4.0 you can now choose recipes by multiple tags.
- This makes it easier to find your perfect recipe, especially as the app now has 285 recipes to choose from!
- 2. 12 new recipes!
- We’ve added 12 new recipes:
- World’s Tastiest Chicken, Brown Rice & Broccoli Meal Prep
- Avocado Potato Salad
- DIY Frozen Sweet Potato Waffle Meal Prep
- Keto Lamb Fried “Cauliflower” Rice Meal Prep
- Mexican Quinoa (Vegan)
- Roasted BBQ Cauliflower
- Bacon, Jalapeño & Garlic Green Beans
- Post-Workout Maple Plantains
- Caprese Panini (Grilled Cheese)
- Low-Carb Pancakes (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- Southern-inspired Sweet Potato & Corn Muffins
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 3. Support
- We’ve moved over to GrooveHQ to provide you with better, faster answers to your feedback and queries.
- 4. New year, new plan!
- If you’re looking for a new healthy eating plan for 2017, make sure you use our meal plan calculator. We’ve added a handy link from the news section on the home screen!
- THE SMALL STUFF
- 1. We’ve moved over to MailChimp API v3 to provide all our emails expect a weekly newsletter on a Friday morning, as well as tips for using the FitMenCook app and following a healthy lifestyle.
- 2. We’ve improved the FAQ section to hopefully get you answers to more of your common questions.
- 3. We’ve moved our entire app from Swift 2.0 to Swift 3.0 this will make it easier for us to add new features and will make the app future proof.
- 4. We’ve improved the recipe tagging from now on:
- LOW CARBS: 25g or less
- HIGH CARBS: 40g or more
- HIGH PROTEIN: 30g of protein and above
- HARDGAINER: more than 600 calories per serving
- 5. You can now switch languages whenever you like from the Settings on the More screen.