You are about to download the Soul Hunters v2.4.126 for iPhone and iPad: Soul Hunters is a free and fun Strategy game. Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Soul Hunters, you could download it on the App Store (441.82 MB) >
Download and Try Soul Hunters 2.4.126 for iOS 8.0 or Later
About Soul Hunters: Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable her ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Soul Hunters v2.4.126 (Version History)
- Heroes & Pets
- New DC Hero: Green Lantern
- New Conjuring Stone Hero: Malax
- New Hero Awakenings: Musashi & Flora
- New Hero Skin: Lama
- New Purple Pet: Corvus
- New rune set. Only heroes that are Red +1 can adorn the rune set
- Added a 30th floor to the Sky Fortress
- Adjusted maximum stamina levels for heroes between levels 91 100.
- Adjusted the stage difficulty for Chapters 18, 19 normal and heroic stages.
- New "Collection" function added to the battle preparation UI.
- Optimized the heroes for hire interface.
- Added 6 slots to the Gobblin Peddler's store.
- Orange Pet Equipment Box can now be purchased from the Goblin Peddler.
- Guild Masters and Guild Elders will now have a red spot appear as a Guild War reminder during times of war.
- Maximum amount of Guild Points increased from 200,000 to 300,000.
- Added red equipment to the Guild War's Arsenal.
- Added pet equipment and red equipment to the Workshop
- Players over level 100 have a chance to receive pet equipment and red equipment in the last box of the Crucible.
- New red spot reward reminder added to weeklies that will appear after completing a weekly quest.
- Adjusted maximum of gold that can be held.
- Added a search function to the bag.
- Increased drop rate of equipment in Chapter 19 raid dungeons.
- You can now check detailed information about other players' heroes in the Arena, Gladiator's Arena and leader board.
- Added a fast battle function to the Treasure Cave.
- Optimized language descriptions.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that would occur with Tsuki's ultimate when used in conjunction with Glacia.
- Fixed a bug that would cause health regeneration to become abnormal while Glacia was in the Prophecy Pool.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Batman's animation to be incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Cara to lose health for no reason at the beginning of a battle.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Vincent's ultimate ability to be cast in the wrong direction.
- Fixed a bug that would cause The Flash to be forced off of the battlefield by Vernos.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Optos to become unable to cause damage to Osiris in the Hall of Legends due to distance.
- Fixed an issue that would happen on the 11th floor of the Sky Fortress when using multiple heroes.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some players to exceed the maximum player level on certain servers.
- Fixed an anomaly within Chapter 14's raid boss battle.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong items to be dropped within Chapter 19.
- Fixed a problem that would cause some player's monthly cards to display the incorrect time.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some heroes to be unable to tested.