You are about to download the Wallapop v1.12.2 for iPhone and iPad: Wallapop is a free and Useful Shopping app. Using Wallapop to buy and sell in your community is fast, fun, and free ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Wallapop, you could download it on the App Store (41.44 MB) >
Download and Try Wallapop 1.12.2 for iOS 8.0 or Later
About Wallapop: Make money selling your old stuff and buy great new things at bargain prices. Wallapop is a free ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Wallapop v1.12.2 (Version History)
- We know what’s up. You’re out there on the streets hunting Pokemon; if you’re not, you will be. And we get it, notifications from other apps can get mixed up in the crosshairs. There’s nothing worse than when you hear your phone vibrate, you reach for it anxious and excited to see a new Pokemon just to have a wave of disappointment crash down on you as you see the message from your girlfriend, “Can’t wait to see you tonight, baby! Mwah!” The nerve! Well now you can pick and choose your active notifications. If you’ve got an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus (or you found an iPhone 7 in a pub) and a sensitive trigger finger (especially after catching a Zubat) you can summon a product preview by pressing gently on the item from the main wall.
- Let us paint a picture: You’ve walked 10 kilometers on your hunt for a Porygon and all of a sudden you realize you’ve ended up in the industrial park, far from home. What can you do? Check out Wallapop for a nearby bike, of course! But what’s going on with the chat? Are they sending? Is the seller getting them? This happened the other day to Javi, Wallapop’s former founding intern, and he knew it could be better. So we added a chat status to the navigation bar: connecting, waiting for network, etc.
- We’ve also fixed the profile screen. User ratings won’t be disappearing as quick as the Gastly you just saw sitting on your sofa.
- Finally, if you prefer to use your iPad for Pokemon hunting with a better view, please keep in mind:
- You look a bit ridiculous walking down the street glued to your iPad screen.
- In some neighborhoods, this screams “Target!” for street thieves. Careful!
- If your hunt is fruitless, open Wallapop. You’ll see new icons on product screens, better loading product details, and the app won’t close unexpectedly as you’re loading your messages. Not to mention, location according to postal code has been fixed. (Another update Javi found very useful while lost in the industrial park.)
- If you enjoy your Wallapop experience, please take a moment to help the community grow by leaving your 5-star review here in the App Store :)