You are about to download the Concepts v5.3 for iPhone and iPad: Concepts is a free and Useful Productivity app. Advanced Sketching & Design ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Concepts, you could download it on the App Store (137.64 MB) >
Download and Try Concepts 5.3 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Concepts: Concepts is the award-winning, advanced sketching and design app for professional creators. With ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Concepts v5.3 (Version History)
- BETTER VECTORS
- This one is a bit technical. It’s about maths and b-splines and how everything is 10x better than you’re used to. Read on.
- You’re probably aware that Concepts uses vectors (i.e. math) underneath every stroke you draw. That’s how you can manipulate things without losing clarity.
- With this release, those vectors (called B-splines in our case) are now fully optimized on the fly, as you draw. We call it the Curve Fitter:
- New drawings will store one-tenth of the point data. Old drawings aren’t affected in any way.
- New drawings will load, render and export much faster. Even when you have tons of strokes and you zoom around a lot. Especially noticeable on older devices.
- There should be zero difference in the way Concepts feels while drawing. We went to great lengths to make sure your brushes look and feel exactly the same as before.
- Vector exports (SVG, PDF, DXF) are much improved, so if you’re importing to other vector-based apps (like Illustrator, AutoCAD or your favorite CNC machine), you can enjoy cleaner vectors and improved compatibility.
- Some other things we’ve included:
- The canvas UI is now cleaner and faster than ever.
- New gesture options for tap+hold and 4 finger tap.
- Added some basic PPI settings to help manage export sizes.
- Hidden layers are now ignored completely when exporting your drawings.
- Automatically adapt the artboard to image and PDF imports via the gallery.
- Reveal-type brushes can now lock the grain in place, allowing for clean pattern-type brushes.
- If you like these updates and want to support us, leave a five-star review on the App Store and send us your feedback. Want to know what we’re doing next year? Tune in to your favorite channel @ConceptsApp and read all about it.
- Happy creating,
- The Concepts Team @ TopHatch