You are about to download the Extreme Hand and Foot v7.0.2 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 11.0 or Later): Extreme Hand and Foot is a fun Board game. The Canasta style card game.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Old Version of Extreme Hand and Foot. You should download it on the Apple App Store (44.19 MB) >
Download and Try Extreme Hand and Foot 7.0.2
About Extreme Hand and Foot: Hand and foot is and addictive game similar to Canasta.You are dealt 2 hands (a hand and a foot) and you must play through both!Play for ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Extreme Hand and Foot v7.0.2
- Welcome to the Hand and Foot version 7.0.2 update:
- - Added back support for iOS 11.
- Whats new in version 7.0
- New Features :
- - Reworked adding cards to melds, there is now be a indicator to show the destination of the card your dragging, and when the indicator is visible taking your finger off will snap the card to its destination. This means less mistakes and quicker gameplay.
- - Menus now adapt to the iOS system interface style
- - The in game menu has been updated to be much clearer on the options available.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements :
- - Fixed a bug in which the opponents discard would not animate correctly.
- - Improvements to multiplayer game creation, ending and rematches.
- - Improvements to the recording of Statistics.
- Extreme Hand and Foot 7.4 (Updated: March 27, 2020)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 7.3 (Updated: March 25, 2020)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 7.2 (Updated: January 24, 2020)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 7.1 (Updated: October 12, 2019)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 7.0.1 (Updated: September 16, 2019)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 7.0 (Updated: September 12, 2019)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 6.8 (Updated: May 28, 2019)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 6.7 (Updated: May 17, 2019)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 6.6 (Updated: May 7, 2019)
- Extreme Hand and Foot 6.5 (Updated: April 18, 2019)
- More Version History >