You are about to download the La Koketa v3.0.3 for iPhone: La Koketa is a free and Useful Lifestyle app. Your outfit advisor ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for La Koketa, you could download it on the App Store (113.04 MB) >
Download and Try La Koketa 3.0.3 for iOS 11.4 or Later
About La Koketa: The new La Koketa solves your daily outfit anxieties like a charm! The revolutionary AI matching algorithm ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in La Koketa v3.0.3 (Version History)
- One of the pioneering fashion apps La Koketa is back with an exciting new update committed to redefine the outfit creation problem!
- The new La Koketa app offers a personalized solution to the nagging What to wear? question by combining your own clothes with thousands of affiliated brands.
- 1.You can make the most of the app by adding your own clothes and getting an endless Home Feed with outfit ideas based on your personal taste for colors, styles and brands.
- 2. Тhe unique AI matching algorithm “What to Wear?” shows how new clothes fit your wardrobe before buying them, thus making shopping decisions smarter and efficient. Just tap “See in outfit” button or add the desired item as preferred in the “What to Wear?” engine and you’ll get a number of outfit ideas based on your preferences.
- 3.If you suffer from a permanent lack of time and adding own clothes is a hassle, La Koketa got you covered! Just go to the filters on the Home Feed and select your favorite colors, styles and stores. Then the revolutionary “What to Wear?” algorithm will suggest endless combinations of outfits based on your criteria that can be shopped directly via the affiliated links.
- The sophisticated algorithm is designed to be an indispensable tool for outfit creation to fashion-conscious women that enhances their style and simplifies their shopping decisions.
- La Koketa 3.0.2 (Updated: May 27, 2019)