You are about to download the Blast v1.2.0 for iPhone and iPad (Require iOS 11.0 or Later): Blast is a free and useful Productivity app. Blast - Fast Reading App, Read faster, improve focus.
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Blast. You should download it on the Apple App Store (26.94 MB) >
Download and Try Blast 1.2.0
About Blast: Discover a new way of reading. Faster and smarter.Blast leverages the screen of your device in the best possible way. We based our approach ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Blast v1.2.0
- Hello my friends.
- I’m working hard on Blast and will be doing that in the upcoming month or so. This release includes the first big bunch of news.
- Here is the usual list:
- - New “focus” mode. You can enable a focus point that helps preventing eye movements while reading and results in a nice increase of speed.
- - Much, much better import of web articles. Blast now supports articles behind a paywall (only if you are a subscriber and import from Safari). It is faster and much more robust when things don't go as expected.
- - Import from the News app and many more sources.
- - Improved onboarding. If you're updating from a previous version, you may not see this. I've improved the onboarding process for new users. This is something many of you reported to be an issue. Thank you for letting me know.
- - Full online documentation. Tapping "How does it work" inside the app brings you to a documentation website I created. From there you can reach to me or access the documentation for the most common issues and workarounds.
- - Improved settings: you can now set your custom min and max reading speed. That makes tweaking it much easier and gives you full control.
- - Improved color themes: yes, the ones included in the original version were terrible. I've added just 4 themes now and they finally look great imho.
- - Much better support for recovering web articles errors. Whenever the app thinks there is something wrong it will guide you trough a simple recovery process.
- - Fixed prices for the old subscription. It was 5$ cheaper than intended and still available for purchase. If you took advantage of that I will never find out so well done. Now that is fixed and all subscription prices are consistent.
- That's it. Of course there was quite a lot of performance improvement and bug fixing. That should go without saying.
- As usual, if you like the app, write a review. It makes my day.
- Enjoy your reading