You are about to download the Hopscotch v3.34.0 for iPhone and iPad: Hopscotch is a free and Useful Education app. Make your own game, learn code ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Hopscotch, you could download it on the App Store (168.77 MB) >
Download and Try Hopscotch 3.34.0 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Hopscotch: Learn to code and make your own games with Hopscotch.**Downloaded over 12 million times****30 ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Hopscotch v3.34.0 (Version History)
- Earlier this year we released the width and height blocks, and you went nuts making incredible 3D simulations. With this release, your 3D projects will be better than ever. Read on to find out why:
- New Features
- Never have your old project break again. The hopscotch player is versioned so you can be sure that your game will be pegged to the stable release you made it on.
- Your two-player games are getting an upgrade. Super-smooth multitouch brought to you by Nazari, Hopscotch's newest developer.
- The community is safer and more fun than ever. You can browse amazing projects made by hopscotchers in sixteen new curated channels.
- After seeing a lot of you try to edit your project and instead of pressing home and exiting it instead, we rearranged the buttons, so they live where you expect them. You're welcome!
- That handy about page we always ask you for when you write to us, is now a tiny bit easier to find.
- Bug Fixes
- Now you can always switch accounts to use the account you subscribed from on iTunes.
- The shapes are more shapely and no longer have padding around them. This will make set width and height waaay easier to use. As a bonus, we also added a couple of new shapes.
- When you used the "set text" block, your objects would no longer resize correctly. Fixed!
- As always, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/comments/suggestions. You might show up in the next release notes!