You are about to download the Zombies, Run! v8.0.0 for iPhone: Zombies, Run! is a and Useful Health & Fitness app. Running Game & Audio Adventure ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Zombies, Run!, you could download it on the App Store (383.08 MB) >
Download and Try Zombies, Run! 8.0.0 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Zombies, Run!: Get ready for the run of your life. Join 5 million runners on an epic adventure!You tie your shoes, ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Zombies, Run! v8.0.0 (Version History)
- Get ready, Runner 5, because you’re about to see one of the biggest updates to Zombies, Run! since its launch! We’re bringing new stories for beginners and veterans alike, and we’re adding one of our most-requested features ever. Raise the gates!
- NEW ADVENTURES
- Storytelling gameplay = awesome running experience. We think Zombies, Run! has proven that handily, and that’s why, for the first time ever, we’re bringing new adventures to the app. Every month, you’ll see a new story, ranging from epic thrillers and races against time to exciting historical and scientific adventures.
- We’re kicking off with Lewis and Clark, a two-part story by Alex Acks where you’ll follow the footsteps of two of the most famous American explorers of all time on their 6000kmjourney across the continent.
- Next month, you’ll be hot on the heels of a murderer in Track the Ripper, written by Lulu Kadhim. Are you fast enough to stop the Ripper from cutting a deadly swathe through Victorian London?
- And this summer, prepare for an epic five-part sci-fi adventure, Venus Rising, written by Elliott Gresswell and Naomi Alderman (ZR co-creator and Lead Writer). Featuring the ZR cast, this is a run you can’t miss.
- The best thing? All of these New Adventures can be played by anyone, no matter how far along you are in Zombies, Run! We’re incredibly excited to be making your walks, jogs, and runs more fun and we can’t wait to hear what you think.
- SEASON 8
- Don’t fear though – our biggest adventure in 2019 will continue in Season 8 of the main Zombies, Run! story, where you’ll be journeying to a mysterious location in the Far Hebrides, a chain of islands north of Scotland. Luckily, you’ll have some of Abel’s finest on your side – and for the first time, we’ll be releasing a map of your travels as you go along!
- The first half of Season 8’s 30 missions will release weekly starting now, with the second half coming later this year…
- IN-PROGRESS RUN SAVING
- There’s nothing worse than discovering your phone has run out of battery during a mission, and losing your hard-earned progress and supplies in Zombies, Run! That’s why, starting with ZR8, if the app quits during a mission for whatever reason – battery running out, closed by mistake, a crash – then we’ll save all of your run log, distance, time, supplies, and progress up to that point.
- This is possibly our most-requested feature ever: one that we hope you’ll never need, but one that you’ll be glad to have if you do! Even better, you don’t need to do anything to make this work; when you restart the app, you’ll just see your in-progress run log saved in the usual place.
- IMPROVED DESIGN
- We’re building on the foundation of our complete redesign in ZR7 by making ZR8 even easier and faster to use, particularly for finding and starting runs. Run settings are now re-organised and easier to find, and we’re making better use of the screen so we can show you more information and options.
- There’s also new helpful tips and advice for the thousands of Runner 5s who join us every day, and lots of tweaks and improvements for veteran residents of Abel!
- FASTER AND MORE RELIABLE
- Behind the scenes, we completely reworked the content management system in the app, which means it’s faster and more reliable.
- AND MORE TO COME...
- We’ve got a lot more planned this year. Stay tuned, and stay safe out there, Runner 5!