You are about to download the Evermusic Pro v3.6 for iPhone and iPad: Evermusic Pro is a and Useful Music app. Chromecast, Equalizer, CarPlay ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Evermusic Pro, you could download it on the App Store (109.3 MB) >
Download and Try Evermusic Pro 3.6 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About Evermusic Pro: Evermusic - music player and downloader for your iPhone or iPad. Audio equalizer, bass booster, ID3 tags ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Evermusic Pro v3.6 (Version History)
- New features:
- CarPlay Support. CarPlay is a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Now you can see content from this application on your car’s built-in display. You can listen to your favorite music and stay focused on the road.
- VoiceOver Support. VoiceOver is a gesture-based screen reader that lets you enjoy using iPhone even if you don’t see the screen. Hear a description of everything happening on your screen. We added text labels and hints to all user interface components and now you can enjoy your favorite audio player with full support of VoiceOver.
- Custom Audio Equalizer Configurations. We added possibility to save custom audio equalizer configurations and they will appear on the top of the list above the built-in settings.
- Mixed Output Mode for Audio Player. Now you can mix audio from this application with audio from other applications on your iPhone. Open settings -> audio player> general -> audio output mode.
- Continue playback. With this feature you can restore audio player state that was active before you close the app. Just tap and hold PLAY button and audio player state will be restored automatically. This feature is useful for audiobooks and lectures. Just open application settings -> audio player -> general -> save audio player state -> enabled
- Album artworks editing. We implemented album artworks editing for your audio files (FLAC, MP3, AIFF) and playlists.
- iCloud Drive. Now you can import music from iCloud and other applications.
- Fixed audio player queue.
- Fixed user interface issues.
- Fixed songs playback.
- Fixed localization issues;
- Fixed FLAC streaming from Windows Media Server.
- Fixed authorization for MEGA cloud storage.
- Fixed content sorting ascending and descending.
- Fixed audio tags reading for AIFF files.
- Fixed connection for Windows 10 and DLNA.
- Fixed now playing song in edit mode.
- Fixed audio bookmarks.
- Fixed album artworks.