You are about to download the iCatcher v5.0.2 for iPhone and iPad: iCatcher is a and Useful News app. Keep track of all of your podcast subscriptions ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for iCatcher, you could download it on the App Store (37.99 MB) >
Download and Try iCatcher 5.0.2 for iOS 12.0 or Later
About iCatcher: Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts all from your device.FEATURES• Subscrib ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in iCatcher v5.0.2 (Version History)
- +Bug fix for iCloud sync
- +Bug fix for tapping a podcast after search on the podcast tab
- +Bug fix for crash with larger layouts option is on.
- +Bug fix for mark as played and go to next episode.
- +Bug fix for the podcasts tab edit mode with night mode
- +Bug fix for the refresh button not working on the not subscribed section
- +Apple Watch bug fixes
- +Apple Watch local playback update for Watch OS 5 users. Local playback now plays better in the background. Support added for remote playback buttons via bluetooh headphones. Volume control accessible now by tapping the speaker icon on either the Phone playback or the Watch playback screen on the watch app
- +Added system style swipe left/right actions for Episodes. Swipe right for Play/Pause and Share. Swipe left for Mark as Played, Delete options, Bookmarks & More options
- +Added system style swipe left/right actions for Podcasts. Swipe right for Play/Pause and Share. Swipe left for Delete/Unsubscribe, Settings & More options
- +Searching on the podcasts tab will now display episodes if you select to search episodes/show notes/bookmarks. Limited actions have been added to the episodes displayed in those search results for the moment. You can however use the drag feature to drag an episode (or multiple) to a playlist
- +Media Toolbar added as an experimental feature. See settings tab, experimental, media toolbar to enable it. With the toolbar enabled when you tap an episode it will not display the now playing view, but instead show a toolbar pinned to the bottom with quick action buttons that show on all tabs. Tapping the episode again if playing will show the now playing view. Video podcasts will show now playing right away.
- +New Playlist Bookmark keyword filter option. When filtering by keywords there will be an option when adding a keyword to add it as a bookmark keyword.
- +VoiceOver actions added to the episodes and podcasts rows to make it quicker to scan throuh episode lists
- More to come
- If you like iCatcher! and use it everyday, then please take a moment and share on the app store reviews. Your reviews help others to know about iCatcher!
- Follow me on twitter @joeisanerd