You are about to download the iCatcher v5.3 for iPhone and iPad: iCatcher is a and Useful News app. Casual to Enthusiast ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for iCatcher, you could download it on the App Store (38.47 MB) >
Download and Try iCatcher 5.3 for iOS 12.0 or Later
About iCatcher: Download, listen, watch and enjoy your favorite podcasts.FEATURES• Subscribe to your favorite po ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in iCatcher v5.3 (Version History)
- 5.3 Bug updates
- +Playlist option added to include any episodes that are not in the download queue
- +Setting added to disable full swipe actions. Settings tab, default actions, Full Swipe Action. Disable this to prevent the full left or right swipe on episodes/podcasts from taking action.
- +New sleep timer options added, "After episode ends". This option is also available with the auto sleep timer (Settings tab, playback, sleep timer).
- +When creating new playlists you now have the option of creating an empty playlist (no auto fill). This is a new playlist setting that you can disable for any of your custom playlists. The is called Auto Fill Playlist.
- +You can now create a copy of an existing playlist by dragging that playlist on to the Newbutton that you would normally tap to create a playlist. You can also drag individual episodes and/or podcasts on to that button to create a playlist for those items
- +Keywords to include/ignore has been updated to allow for specifying keywords to ignore and include. Ignore takes precedence. Example scenario is an hourly news podcast that you specify particular hours, but also want to ignore certain days like holidays.
- +Additional tip amount added to the Tip Jar under settings tab.
- +Bug fix for mp3 chapters with artwork and links.
- +Bug fix for app locking up while scrolling in some rare scenarios
- +Bug fix for night mode themes not updating all UI elements
- If you like iCatcher! and use it everyday, then please take a moment and share on the app store reviews. Your reviews help others to know about iCatcher!
- Follow me on twitter @joeisanerd