You are about to download the Camera+ 2 v2.0.3 for iPhone and iPad: Camera+ 2 is a and Useful Photo & Video app. Elevate your photography ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Camera+ 2, you could download it on the App Store (112.66 MB) >
Download and Try Camera+ 2 2.0.3 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Camera+ 2: Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ 2 will make you ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Camera+ 2 v2.0.3 (Version History)
- In this release we added a scrubber to the Lightbox zoom view. In addition, we added a paste edits button to the copy & duplicate popover. We also fixed some bugs and crashes, and tweaked several icons.
- In addition, our focus in version 2 of Camera2, has been the camera itself. Your new camera is cleaner, clearer and more powerful than ever before! The new design gathers related items into three distinct categories: Presets, Shutter modes, and Settings.
- Presets are instant settings to achieve a particular technique. The Action Mode Preset, for example, combines a fast shutter speed with subject tracking and burst shooting. Other Presets include Slow Shutter or Macro. Presets define _what_ you want to do, while Shutter Modes define _how_ you want to shoot. Burst, Timer, Stabilizer and Smile are examples of Shutter Modes. Settings, on the other hand, are just preferences about you like your camera set up, like the option to show the grid or the horizon level.
- Presets, Shutters and Settings can be selected independently from each other. Some combinations may not be possible where there are technical limitations, but most are.
- An additional advantage of promoting Presets to their own group is that there is now a button dedicated to this new category. We believe this will help you discover features that may be useful to you without having to master photography parameters like manually setting the desired exposure.