You are about to download the Camera+ 2 v1.6.4 for iPhone and iPad: Camera+ 2 is a and Useful Photo & Video app. Elevate your photography ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for Camera+ 2, you could download it on the App Store (89.9 MB) >
Download and Try Camera+ 2 1.6.4 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About Camera+ 2: Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ 2 will ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Camera+ 2 v1.6.4 (Version History)
- In this release, we fixed a torch glitch that was reported by one of our users.
- We also fixed a weird crash that could occur when initially launching the application after installation.
- Finally, we also fixed an issue in the Lightbox when using the Photos app to import pictures into Camera2.
- In version 1.6 we included the following:
- Action Mode
- They’re notoriously difficult to photograph, even harder to get to stand still, and always underfoot. I’m not talking about ghosts or your in-laws, but kids and pets! We’ve designed a special shooting mode to help capture those special moments-in-motion. Action mode does this in two ways. The first is our cutting edge focus tracking. Just tap your subject in the viewfinder and a yellow box will follow them around, keeping them in focus. When you’re ready to take the shot, hold the shutter button to get a burst of photos in rapid succession.
- While we were creating this, we realized that if you use burst a lot scrolling through the Lightbox can get… long. So we came up with a way to organize and select the best photos from your bursts.
- Burst Grouping
- Both Action and Burst mode will now, when saved to the Lightbox, show just one thumbnail for each set of photos taken. Double tapping this group will bring you to a mini Lightbox within your Lightbox where you can do everything you would normally be able to do with regular photos: edit, share, save, and delete. You can even move your best shots to the top level of your Lightbox. And when you zoom in on a photo, we’ve added a scrubber at the bottom so you can quickly flip back and forth to compare similar shots.
- What good is the perfect shot without the perfect way to share it? We know a lot of you use a vertical 16:9 format for Instagram stories. Now when you’re in 16:9 mode you can simply hold your device in portrait to take portrait photos or rotate your device to take a photo in the more traditional landscape orientation.