You are about to download the Procreate v5.0.1 for iPad (Require iOS 13.2 or Later): Procreate is a useful Entertainment app. Sketch, paint, create.. New ways to sketch and animate. This super-intuitive app makes it simple to paint your next masterpiece..
Please Be Aware That iPa4Fun Does Not Offer Direct IPA File Download For Procreate. You should download it on the Apple App Store (305.22 MB) >
Download and Try Procreate 5.0.1
About Procreate: Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential Procreate is the must-have ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in Procreate v5.0.1
- Now that Procreate 5 has been born and is out in the wild, it's time to deliver the afterbirth of life-giving bug fixes and improvements.
- * The annoying snap while using colors is no more
- * Importing CMYK PSDs with transparency got a whole lot more transparent
- * Rotating and inverting grains now works for Texturized grains as well
- * If you had backed up your swatches from Procreate 4 and tried to reimport them you received squat
- * Have no fear moving from Brush Studio straight to Gallery. The bug has been vanquished
- * Background colour is now cool with you jumping back to Gallery
- * Combine modes should remain same for primary and secondary brush (was showing normal and not updating for secondary)
- * Straya and Blighty localisations got some attention
- * Full screen wasn't particularly full screen with the painting toolbar hanging around, and also wouldn't return automatically. lol.
- * Back by popular demand, larger iPads now display all Liquify options and settings
- * Copying and Pasting while the Color Companion is open no longer harms your ability to Transform
- * Just because you reset your custom brush didn't necessarily mean you wanted to remove all your author information
- * Smudging with symmetry now smudges with symmetry
- * Custom brushes in the QuickMenu were replaced with Round Brush if you reset them
- * Fixed a crash when setting a Background Color
- * Gallery Preview got a good kick in the diaper to make it go faster
- * For pixel art people, we've fixed 1px brushes so that they paint at 1px
- * Lots of little ABR support improvements
- * Some lovely improvements to stroke end taper
- * Brush spacing is now the same as it was in Procreate 4
- We haven't cut the umbilical cord on Procreate 5 just yet. Still a few more little surprises and bug fixes to come.
- Procreate 5.0 (Updated: December 8, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.9 (Updated: October 24, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.8 (Updated: September 27, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.7 (Updated: September 24, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.6 (Updated: July 16, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.5 (Updated: June 29, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.4 (Updated: June 13, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.3 (Updated: May 7, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.2 (Updated: May 1, 2019)
- Procreate 4.3.1 (Updated: April 19, 2019)
- More Version History >