You are about to download the OmniFocus 2 Legacy v2.19.1 for iPhone: OmniFocus 2 Legacy is a and Useful Productivity app. Keep life and work in balance, stay on top of projects and goals, accomplish them faster, and play a little bit more ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for OmniFocus 2 Legacy, you could download it on the App Store (56.05 MB) >
Download and Try OmniFocus 2 Legacy 2.19.1 for iOS 10.0 or Later
About OmniFocus 2 Legacy: Thank you for your interest in OmniFocus 2! We encourage anyone considering OmniFocus to purchas ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in OmniFocus 2 Legacy v2.19.1 (Version History)
- OmniFocus 2.19 introduces a new attachment storage and sync system. To migrate to the new system you’ll need to be running OmniFocus 2.19 or later on all of your iOS devices and OmniFocus 2.9 or later on all of your Macs. Once all of your syncing devices are running a version that supports the new system, you’ll be prompted to migrate your database.
- OmniFocus 2.19.1 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
- Attachments When viewing from Settings and sorting by Added, the added date is now displayed correctly.
- Sync Fixed a problem where OmniFocus didn’t recognize that an error returned by NGINX (that OmniFocus’ data/ directory hadn’t been created yet) was recoverable. OmniFocus should once again be able to sync to NGINX WebDAV servers without a workaround.
- Crash Fixed a crash with attachment preview generation that was the eventual result of a transient bug during our 2.19 test period.
- Crash Fixed our most common crash in OmniFocus 2.x.
- Sync Errors Updated the error message that appears when OmniFocus is unable to overwrite one of its own files on the server. This is a problem currently affecting customers syncing using Jianguoyun (坚果云).
- Sync Settings OmniFocus now warns you about possible data loss when disabling sync.
- Localizations Updated Localizations.
- If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniFocus.
- If OmniFocus empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniFocus and make them more productive too.