You are about to download the NPR News v4.1.0 for iPhone and iPad: NPR News is a free and Useful News app. The ultimate NPR experience for your iPhone or iPod Touch ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for NPR News, you could download it on the App Store (35.39 MB) >
Download and Try NPR News 4.1.0 for iOS 11.0 or Later
About NPR News: The best of NPR’s content in your pocket: read the latest breaking news, stream your local publi ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in NPR News v4.1.0 (Version History)
- We have heard lots of great feedback from our users in the several months since we launched the new NPR App. We’re directly using this to continue evolving the NPR App for you. This version contains many updates and bug fixes that came directly from your reports and questions, so thank you for all of it and please keep it coming.
- This version includes:
- 3D Touch Support: We heard your feedback about the important role this feature plays in providing quick access to streaming to your primary station and the latest hourly newscast right from your home screen and it’s here!
- Easier access to more station streams on Live Radio tab: We heard from you that it wasn’t easy enough to play other stations that you like to switch back and forth between. We’ve updated the Live Radio tab to include these streams to save you a click each time you want to switch. Less clicks, more streaming! You can now save up to 10 of your recently streamed stations as well.
- Updated Station Finder: We’ve completely rebuilt our Station Finder tool and this should help you locate your local station and start streaming more efficiently.
- Several bug fixes that were causing some headaches all around. The two major ones we’ve resolved are a bug that was preventing some users from saving their primary station and another bug where ampersands in headlines were causing issues.
- In addition, we’ve made a number of behind the scenes improvements that should enhance the overall app experience. Please continue to share your feedback coming by using the ‘Help & Feedback’ button in the app.