You are about to download the AccuWeather v10.6 for iPhone and iPad: AccuWeather is a free and Useful Weather app. Weather for Life. Forecasting for all your favorite locations - every location on Earth ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for AccuWeather, you could download it on the App Store (174.54 MB) >
Download and Try AccuWeather 10.6 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About AccuWeather: Stay connected to the latest in weather forecasting with AccuWeather – Weather for Life. This fr ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in AccuWeather v10.6 (Version History)
- Release 10.6 includes a number of exciting new features including a redesigned home screen and Today widget, an innovative index that shows Zika risk from mosquitos, as well as a number of other additions.
- In this version, we present our newly redesigned home screen with easy-to-find forecasts and the weather details you’ve been asking for. Now you will find all of the features you depend on plus quick access to detailed weather conditions, MinuteCast, radar and hourly and today forecasts on the home screen. Personalize your home screen by choosing the current details that are important to you by tapping the current details section and, in the resulting screen, reordering the list. Swipe back to the home screen to see your favorite current conditions displayed.
- We have also included a refresh of our Today widget with quick access to current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts, and radar in addition to the handy minute-by-minute MinuteCast precipitation forecast.
- This release also includes our innovative new Mosquito Zika Risk index which can be accessed via our map layers. It is designed to provide you with an easy way to view the likelihood of mosquitos that could carry the Zika virus at a particular contiguous U.S. location. Risk level (very low, low, medium, high) is generated by evaluating the historical habitat for the mosquito species most likely linked with Zika, and the latest scientific research on how weather affects mosquitos, and combining it with the AccuWeather Day-By-Day 90-Day Forecast. Access to this innovative index will benefit users by receiving new real-time insights they can use to make informed decisions keeping themselves, and their families, safe.
- Another frequently received request is for extended Allergy forecasts, and we are excited to share that we now are offering seven days worth of Allergy forecast for all allergens. Simply swipe up on the home screen and scroll to Allergies, tap anywhere in the module to access the new forecast. Swipe through allergens to see the forecast for the next seven days.
- In maps, when accessing the Watches and Warnings overlay, we have added the ability to quickly view all alerts for locations that may have multiple advisories. Swipe through the alerts in the bottom drawer on the map and tap to see more details.
- As always, this release includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.