You are about to download the TerraGenesis v4.9.13 for iPhone and iPad: TerraGenesis is a free and fun Simulation game. Explore Space and Terraform Planets ... Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for TerraGenesis, you could download it on the App Store (119.26 MB) >
Download and Try TerraGenesis 4.9.13 for iOS 9.0 or Later
About TerraGenesis: Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building si ... ... Read More >
All the apps & games here are for HOME or PERSONAL use ONLY. If any app infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.
What's New in TerraGenesis v4.9.13 (Version History)
- ¡Hola! Olá! Здравствуйте! salut! Ciao!
- It's been a long and eagerly-anticipated reveal, so I am happy to finally announce that today, TerraGenesis is DOUBLING the number of languages available in-game. That's right: in addition to English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and German, today we are adding French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and the language of the very first pioneers of space, Russian! If you want to use these languages (or if you don't want to use them but they're showing up anyway), just go to Settings > General > Language & Region on your device, and from there you can edit the list with a single tap.
- We are very excited to welcome our new players from Europe, Asia, Central and South America, Africa, and everywhere else that these languages are spoken. By my math, these five languages combined have over 1 Billion native speakers, and I absolutely cannot wait to see how they like TerraGenesis!
- As usual, this update also contains a number of small bug fixes and new additions, many of which were suggested by the players:
- Added a Share button to the FromOrbit screen, so you can share beautiful new images of your worlds from any angle and at any time of day
- Fixed a bug related to the selected mining resource when switching games (thanks, Andrew!)
- Fixed a bug related to the Welcome Back money calculations
- Fixed a bug related to transferring Genesis Points (thanks, Santana!)
- Fixed a few minor crashes from the Facebook SDK
- Fixed a bug that would allow "Atmosphere Thinning" effects to be listed on the Stats page, even on worlds with no atmosphere (thanks, Thomas!)
- Improved in-game analytics in numerous ways
- If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out:
- And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!