Darkestville Castle for iPhone and iPad
You can download the the latest version of Darkestville Castle.
More About Darkestville Castle
Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow CId through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.
The game pays tribute to late 90’s point-and-click adventure games, featuring fascinating fairy-tale story and trendy visuals in Tim Burton’s style. It delivers more than 7 hours of truly enjoyable gameplay to both old and new generations. Dive into the unforgettable good old-fashioned atmosphere of classic adventure games and meet dozens of funny characters living in this amazing hand-painted world of Darkestville Castle.
• Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.
• Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor.
• Full English dubbing.
• 38 Game Center achievements.
• Funny characters and charismatic protagonist.
• Dozens of carefully designed levels.
• Quirky and trendy visuals.
• Numerous puzzles.
• Captivating story.
• More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay.
• Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages.
• This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE.
• Hardcore ‘MEOW’ mode. Just keep in mind — you should activate it only if you are 100% self-confident as it drastically increases game difficulty!
What's New in Darkestville Castle 1.2 >
Minor bug fixes.