Angry Toilets 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
TOILETS ARE MAKING ME ANGRY!Angry *insert noun here*... it's been done before, many times in fact, but not like this! The other well-known game about angry feathered creatures is NOTHING ... Read More > or Install Now >
Angry Toilets App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 22, 2014
More About Angry Toilets Game
Angry *insert noun here*... it's been done before, many times in fact, but not like this! The other well-known game about angry feathered creatures is NOTHING LIKE THIS GAME.
This is a first-person shooter where you go around smashing toilets with a hammer, making "Mr T" style remarks as you do so. The toilets of course have sharp teeth and chase after you groaning like zombies.
* Over 30 levels in graveyard, desert and apocalyptic themes!
* Collect coins for bonuses!
* Watch out for toilet rolls and spike balls!
* Enjoy heavy rock guitar solos playing in the background!
*** Enjoy the SIXTH release from Gremlin Software, New Plymouth, New Zealand ***
What's New in Angry Toilets 1.0
- Angry toilets is pretty amusing and entertaining to play. The concept is funny but gets a bit bloody and violent. However, the controls are annoying and hard to use. Having to manage several joystick type of buttons at the same time becomes a bit of a challenge for me. It's probably a lot easier for regular gamers though. The sounds are appropriate and graphics aren't as sharp as I thought it would be though.