World of Tanks Generals 0.6.6 for iPad
Free Card Game on iOS
BECOME A GENERAL: build your army, and dominate WWII battlefields in World of Tanks Generals—the free-to-play card game. Plan, deploy and destroy your enemy’s HQ in tactical turn-based ... Read More > or Install Now >
World of Tanks Generals App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 7.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 24, 2016
More About World of Tanks Generals Game
BUILD YOUR ARMY: create your deck from a range of tanks, artillery, special orders, and don’t forget your army’s backbone—the HQ. Making sure you have a versatile yet powerful army is your key to victory!
SHOW YOUR STRENGTH: If you think you have what it takes to command an army and challenge other generals across the globe, it’s time to lay your cards on the table.
• Dynamic 1x1 PvP battles
• Strategic gameplay
• Endless tactical combinations
• PvE training battles
A GIANT ARSENAL
• Over 200 cards
— 21 unique headquarters
— 147 cards to research
— 27 mercenaries
— 12 Premium cards
• Three available nations: the USA, Germany and the USSR
• High quality and historically accurate art
CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER AND SOCIAL
• Battle with friends
• Cross-platform play
• Multi-browser and multiplatform support across mobile and PC platforms
• Wargaming.net ID account: instant access to other Wargaming.net products, including World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and World of Tanks Blitz.
• Collect rewards for outstanding achievements
Download World of Tanks Generals now FREE!
For more information, please visit http://wotgenerals.com/
What's New in World of Tanks Generals 0.6.6
- 1st April Special. Obtain unique Sherman Calliope and flying А-40 Unit cards between April 1 and April 5.
- Tier VIII Premium cards. New Premium higher tier Units: IS-6, KV-5, JagdTiger 8.8, Löwe, T34, M6A2E1 and T26E4.
- Starting hand redraw. If you’re not satisfied with the starting hand, you can redraw it.
- Personal rating formula. Victory in a battle will always lead to positive rating changes.
- Daily missions. Daily missions are now back in the game.
- Balance changes. Changed the characteristics and the abilities of the 60th Division, PD Müncheberg, PD Clausewitz, Tiger (P), Ru 251, Flamethrowers, and some other cards.
- Bugfix. Adjusted server logic and game interface.