Labo Halloween Car 188.8.131.52 for iPad
Educational Game on iOS
Labo Halloween Car App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPad
- • Rating average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 15, 2017
Labo Halloween Car / Screenshots on iPad
Labo Halloween Car / Description
"Labo Halloween Car is a delightfully creative app with an engaging game to bring your creation to life." -- fundamentallychildren.com
Design and build your own Halloween-themed car.
It's an app for kids 4-8 years old.
This app comes with 27 tutorials that walk you through the process step-by-step, or allows you to draw a car freely as you wish. You can decorate the car with thirteen different colors.Other add-ons include 18 sets of tires that can be customized in size and spacing, 38 different stickers and lights for more flair. Once You are happy with their vehicle, you can then use it on one of 21 roads. Each road is a mini game and there are spooky obstacles to watch out for along the way!
1. 27 creative and funny cars tutorials, with which you can learn how to create cars easily;
2. You can draw your own cars freely;
3. 18 sets of tires, 13 colors;
4. 38 different stickers and lights;
5. 21 roads to run the cars. Each road is a mini game and there are spooky obstacles to watch out for along the way;
6. Save you cars in gallery;
7. Share cars to the world, and browser or download cars created by others online.
- About Labo Lado:
We develop apps for kids that inspire creativity and pique curiosity.
Join our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/labo.lado.7
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/labo_lado
- We value your feedback
Feel free to rate and review our app or feedback to our email: [email protected]
- Need Help
Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: [email protected]
Labo Halloween Car / Changelog / What's New in v184.108.40.206
- updated network api url to https.