Room Racer AR 1.3.1 for iPhone and iPad
Racing Game on iOS
Room Racer AR App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 19, 2018
Room Racer AR / Screenshots on iPhone
Room Racer AR / Screenshots on iPad
Room Racer AR / Description
Room Racer is a frantic augmented reality racing game you can play anywhere. Race against bots in single player mode, or go head-to-head with a friend in multiplayer mode!
With a super-simple tap-to-accelerate system, it's easy for anyone to pick up and play Room Racer - but rather tricky to master...
• Complete all nine tracks against the CPU, or go head-to-head with a friend in multiplayer mode!
• Open up the Track Builder and create your own augmented reality racecourses around your home, office, back garden - wherever you want!
• Collect and use outrageous power-ups like rockets and lasers to blast your opponent off the track and into oblivion.
• Win races and unlock special paint jobs for your car!
• Earn bragging rights by beating your friends on lap leaderboards for every track!
Room Racer AR / Changelog / What's New in v1.3.1
- Oh goodness, it's Hallowe'en already? Right. Buckle up, because this update's a real spooooky one.
- SPOOKY PROP PACK: Incite fear into your opponents by building tracks with the new halloween themed prop pack! Jack-o-lanterns, scarecrows, gravestones; oh my!
- TERRIFYING NEW PAINT JOBS: Give your car a ghoulish makeover with three new halloween-themed paint jobs per vehicle!
- THREE NEW LANGUAGES: We've added support for Chinese, French and Japanese. Sorry, nothing particularly spooky about this one. (We've got more localizations coming, so stay tuned!)
- THE USUAL: A few spooky bug (eek!) fixes and a couple of performance (aahh!) tweaks.
- See you in the next update!