Room Racer AR 1.1 for iPhone and iPad
Racing Game on iOS
Room Racer AR App / Specifications
- • Price: $1.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 11.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 7, 2018
Room Racer AR / Screenshots on iPhone
Room Racer AR / Screenshots on iPad
Room Racer AR / Description
Room Racer is a frantic augmented reality racing game you can play anywhere. Race against bots in single player mode, or go head-to-head with a friend in multiplayer mode!
With a super-simple tap-to-accelerate system, it's easy for anyone to pick up and play Room Racer - but rather tricky to master...
• Complete all nine tracks against the CPU, or go head-to-head with a friend in multiplayer mode!
• Open up the Track Builder and create your own augmented reality racecourses around your home, office, back garden - wherever you want!
• Collect and use outrageous power-ups like rockets and lasers to blast your opponent off the track and into oblivion.
• Win races and unlock special paint jobs for your car!
• Earn bragging rights by beating your friends on lap leaderboards for every track!
Room Racer AR / Changelog / What's New in v1.1
- It's Room Racer's FIRST big update, and hoo boy is it a big 'un. We got a lot of feedback from v1.0, and took it on board so here's what you have to look forward to waiting inside the 1.1 update:
- LOOPS AND BARREL ROLLS: Now available in the track editor are two new track pieces the loop-the-loop, and the barrel roll! Make your tracks more outrageously impossible than ever with these additions!
- PHOTO MODE: Proud of that sweet new paint job you unlocked? Why not show it off in a video or snapshot in our SHINY NEW photo mode? Drop your car down in real-world scale and pose for the camera, then share with friends and family!
- THREE NEW TRACKS: What, you thought we'd put two of the most exciting track pieces in this update and NOT show off what they can do?
- BRAND NEW FOOD PROP PACK: We thought it'd be pretty rad if you could drive around giant/small food, so we added a free prop pack of food. You can also mix and match the props from different sets, so go wild!
- TWEAKS AND FIXES: Yeah, yeah. We hear you. Sometimes the cars drive a bit less like cars, and a bit more like speedboats. We've done a bunch of tweaking to the gameplay to make them more car-y than ever before, and we've also patched up some bugs and other bits.