BitLife 1.40.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Simulation Game on iOS
How will you live your BitLife?Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have ... Read More > or Install Now >
BitLife App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 12, 2020
More About BitLife Game
Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have kids, and pick up a good job along the way.
Or will you make choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse.
It's all up to you...
The "Bitizenship" subscription includes all current and future VIP features, an ad-free experience, unlimited generations, and dark mode. The subscription is a monthly auto-renewable subscription with a free trial period. The subscription price will be charged to your Apple ID account upon confirmation of purchase and in the 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time in your iTunes Account Settings. If you do not cancel the subscription at least 24 hours prior to the expiry of the trial period, the subscription will automatically convert into a paid auto-renewing subscription
What's New in BitLife 1.40.1
- Bitizens! This is a quick update to squash a few of the bugs you reported from v1.40. Keep the reports coming!
- Here's the full list of new things from v1.40:
- • Age up half a year at a time – turn it on in your settings to try it out!
- • Shared finances with your spouse: share your incomes, bank balances, expenses, and more!
- • Partner up with your husband or wife on those big ticket items, like houses and cars!
- • Lovers may now come with their own houses
- • Child support payments split between parents – see your monthly expenses for each child
- • Prenups, divorce settlements, and inheritance overhauled
- • A couple of weeks worth of critical backend work to prepare for future versions of BitLife
- • Almost all known bugs in the game have been cleared
- • Setting to disable NPC accessories
- • New textual content and life refinements