BitLife 1.29 for iPhone and iPad
Free Role Playing Game on iOS
How will you live your BitLife?Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have ... Read More > or Install Now >
BitLife App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 17+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 17, 2020
More About BitLife Game
Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have kids, and pick up a good job along the way.
Or will you make choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse.
It's all up to you...
The "Bitizenship" subscription includes all current and future VIP features, an ad-free experience, unlimited generations, and dark mode. The subscription is a monthly auto-renewable subscription with a free trial period. The subscription price will be charged to your Apple ID account upon confirmation of purchase and in the 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time in your iTunes Account Settings. If you do not cancel the subscription at least 24 hours prior to the expiry of the trial period, the subscription will automatically convert into a paid auto-renewing subscription
What's New in BitLife 1.29
- Bitizens! While everyone you know is still trying to better themselves with New Year's resolutions, we decided to kick off the new decade by diving straight into mischief and delinquency. In the game, that is. With this fresh new update, you'll be able to mess up the lives of your characters more than ever before...starting at a young age!
- Here's the full list of new things in this update:
- • Juvenile detention, aka "juvie" for young troublemakers
- • Delinquency: act alone or pick an accomplice!
- • Bank robbery: choose your disguise wisely!
- • Shoplifting (beware of the mall cop)
- • Porch piracy: jack your neighbor's mail right off their porch
- • Train robbery! (yes, you read that right)
- • Who might you hire when you're fed up with someone? Like really really fed up with them?
- • Childhood boosts
- • All-new help center full of support articles (not exciting, we know, but real)
- • Countless interface updates and tons of new textual content
- • Bug squashes aplenty