Heads Up! 4.1.79 for iPhone and iPad
Card Game on iOS
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her ... Read More > or Install Now >
Heads Up! App / Specifications
- • Price: $0.99
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 11.4 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 20, 2020
More About Heads Up! Game
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
What's New in Heads Up! 4.1.79
- Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool.
- This update fixes social sharing for Twitter, Facebook, and Messages. Happy playing!