The Quest Keeper 1.03 for iPhone and iPad
Free Action Game on iOS
*** 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Thank you, brave adventurers, for playing the game! *** Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master! Dodge spikes, knives, ... Read More > or Install Now >
The Quest Keeper App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: Yes
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 6.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 21, 2015
More About The Quest Keeper Game
Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master!
Dodge spikes, knives, spiders, skeletons, lasers, saws, and more on your journey to collect rare coins and artifacts.
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-infinite replay value in randomized, procedurally-generated environments
-Game Center leaderboards for bragging rights in the Eternal Quest
-adorable "boxel" graphics
-a high-quality musical score
-endless dungeon-running fun!
Having trouble with the controls? Options are available in the game's settings menu (to the right of the wizard in the starting area) which allow you to change swipe sensitivity or enable 'continuous drag' mode!
What's New in The Quest Keeper 1.03
- PLEASE READ BEFORE UPDATING
- This update contains critical fixes to the save system, which had a couple of serious bugs in previous versions that caused some people to lose their save data after updating. Due to the nature of the bugs present past versions, please follow these steps to best ensure that your update to v1.03 will go smoothly:
- Before downloading the update, close all running instances of The Quest Keeper. You can check if The Quest Keeper is running by going to your device's home screen, and pressing the home button twice. A menu will pop up showing all open apps, allowing you to close them as well. Once you ensure that The Quest Keeper is closed, proceed with the update as normal. Closing the app like this beforehand should force it to write all of its save data to disk.
- Future updates will not require you to do this extra work beforehand.
- If you had problems with the past update, or have any problems with this one, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you lost any coins/items during the update process I will restore them to your device.
- Sorry for the inconvenience, and happy dungeon crawling!
- Update notes for v1.03:
- fixed critical save issues
- fixed bug where pausing the game, closing it, then opening it again would unpause the game
- fixed bug where game could become unresponsive after viewing a rewarded video ad
- added new setting to settings menu allowing you to lock game screen orientation (portrait, landscape or auto-rotate)
- improved controls: in previous versions when 'continuous drag' mode was turned off, sometimes
- tiny finger movement at the beginning of a swipe could cause the character to start moving in an unwanted direction and the rest of the swipe would be ignored. Now each swipe is re-checked once your finger is lifted from the screen to make sure your character moves in the intended direction. This improves accuracy during quick swipes. This feature is experimental, so feedback is welcome.
- Past update notes:
- "500 coins" IAP button shows price/currency
- gate buttons spawn closer to gates
- 'Bane of the Fallen' quest blocks don't fall quite as fast
- river logs don't move as quickly at the start of the endless quest
- added 'touch-to-move' option in settings menu, allowing you to tap to move forward
- fixed bug where end of 'throne room' quests had invisible lasers that kill you instantly
- fixed bug where pop-up spikes would kill you in rare instances even if you were wearing protective shoes
- fixed bug where quest menu would popup in rare instances when standing on the button of the starting gate
- fixed bugs related to Crossy Cleats
- fixed bug where you couldn't walk on lava with the mukluk boots, when 'reduce graphics quality' was enabled
- fixed bug where fire protection hood wouldn't work against fire spitters
- fixed bug where severe graphics glitches would occur at 1000distances in endless quest
- fixed bug where players could walk through cauldrons that spawn in jigsaws
- fixed bug where players could see through the sides of objects in the top-down view mode
- fixed bug where minor lag would occur during gate generation
- fixed bug where gate buttons would sometimes be surrounded by impenetrable blocks