Thirty Days & Seven Seas 1.1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Strategy Game on iOS
Thirty Days & Seven Seas App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: February 18, 2016
More About Thirty Days & Seven Seas Game
Ahoy, mateys! Join Clarence and friends on a swashbuckling quest for pirate treasure in Thirty Days & Seven Seas!
Thirty Days & Seven Seas lets you play as Jeff, Sumo and Clarence in their pirate personas, Captain Blackhook, Crusty Pete and Mr. Tobias J. Tobias. Each one has radically different attacks and can spend doubloons with Chad the Quartermaster to unlock and upgrade more skills.
AS SEEN ON CLARENCE
Based on the board game seen in the Clarence episode "Breehn Ho," Thirty Days & Seven Seas Seas features tons of dice-rolling, card-playing fun. It also adds combat to the mix, in the form of turn-based strategic battles against enemy pirates.
Journey through a variety of exotic lands, each packed to the gills with pirates, ghosts, savages, monsters, and ne'er-do-wells who want to destroy your ship, capture your crew and/or steal your booty!
FEATURING THE ORIGINAL VOICE CAST
Are you hardy enough to defeat the legendary Kracken and win its even more legendary treasure? Find out in Thirty Days & Seven Seas Seas' hilarious new story, featuring original voiceover by the cast of Clarence.
Batten down the hatches, swab the poop deck and set sail for adventure with Clarence in THIRTY DAYS & SEVEN SEAS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin American), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network and our partners.
What's New in Thirty Days & Seven Seas 1.1.0
- What's New in Version 1.1
- Explore 2 brand-new maps! Head into the haunted swamps of Bacalou Bayou, then brace yourself for an icy encounter in the Frozen Fjord.
- Fight 6 new enemies! Face off against a new array of voodoo warriors and Viking raiders.
- Take on 2 new boss battles! Think you can defeat Freya the Viking queen and Bacalou the spooky lord of the swamps?
- Epic artifacts added! If you can best Freya and Bacalou, you'll unlock the Serpent Skull and the Horn of Chillhammer, 2 epic artifacts that give you special powers in battle.
- New battle boards! Try your tactics on newly designed battle boards featuring the new map themes.
- New sounds galore! Enjoy customized music, sound effects and voice acting for all the new maps and characters.
- We also squashed some bugs and added other minor improvements to make sure everything's shipshape!