Card Thief 1.2.19 for iPhone and iPad
Card Game on iOS
Card Thief App / Specifications
- • Price: $2.99
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 12+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 1, 2019
Card Thief / Screenshots on iPhone
Card Thief / Screenshots on iPad
Card Thief / Description
Card Thief is a solitaire style stealth game played with a deck of cards.
*** German Developer Award - Best Game Design 2017 ***
*** German Games Award - Best Mobile Game 2018 ***
In Card Thief you move through a deck of cards as a stealthy thief. Sneak in the shadows, extinguish torches, pickpocket guards and steal valuable treasures without getting caught.
Card Thief, the official follow up to Tinytouchtales excellent dungeon crawler Card Crawl, attempts to condense the classic stealth genre into a solitaire style card game.
The game offers an accessible core gameplay with a deep layer of tactical planning and various risk reward mechanics on top. In 4 different heists you can test your skills against various enemy and trap types. By successfully completing heists you can unlock and upgrade 12 equipment cards each with a unique ability to improve your highscores.
+ Solitaire style gameplay
+ 4 heists each with different enemy and obstacle types
+ 12 unlock able and upgradable equipment cards
+ Hire 10 thieves with unique gameplay rules
+ Mini deck building
+ Daily Heist with global highscores
+ Deep tactical planning for fans of the stealth genre
+ 2-3mins playtime per game
Visit www.tinytouchtales.com & www.card-thief.com
Card Thief / Changelog / What's New in v1.2.19
- Hello Thief,
- We fixed a bug with a crash on startup, if you still have issues after the update, try a reinstall.
- If you haven’t yet, please rate and review the game, this helps us a lot.
- May the shadows guide you!
- What’s new?
- Fixed: Crash on startup
- Fixed: Nyan can't deselect the Exit if it's selected first
- Fixed: Game crashes in contract mode if a random Obstacle is dealt
- Fixed: Tutorial arrows are misplaced
- Fixed: Tweet sharing image is not loaded sometimes