Floor is Lava Challenge 1.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Arcade Game on iOS
Floor is Lava Challenge App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 9+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: June 2, 2017
Floor is Lava Challenge / Screenshots on iPhone
Floor is Lava Challenge / Screenshots on iPad
Floor is Lava Challenge / Description
The ground is lava! Tap to jump up right or left and stay on the platforms to go higher and higher to avoid falling into the lava on the floor!
How to play:
> Tap right or left
> Think fast, the lava comes faster the further you go!
How long can you last?
Floor is Lava Challenge / Changelog / What's New in v1.0
- I thought this could be a fun little time waster of a game, but it really lacks a lot. The graphics are low end and the game play leaves much to be wanting. The idea is good enough though. It is frustrating that if you make one mistake then you are done. The physical of that don't hold up. Even though it's just a game, if your idea is you are trying to out race a rising pool of lava then you should be able to get some distance if you are good enough and be able to make a mistake or two as long as you aren't jumping off the wrong side with nothing below you. Make the lava rise faster the longer you play so it becomes more difficult. That would make this a much better game. Also, there is a slight delay in the response of the sprite if you are really tapping fast. It is so much of a delay that it is almost a break I. The game and is nearly impossible to over come. Often times you are anticipating the next jump and if that ledge is on the opposite side of the screen then you jump to your death. So good idea, could be a fun game. As it is, it's just not worth the few seconds of game play you get out of it to justify the space it's taking up on my phone.