Osmo Coding Awbie 3.0.1 for iPhone and iPad
Free Puzzle Game on iOS
Osmo Coding Awbie uses hands-on physical blocks to control Awbie, a playful character who loves delicious strawberries. Each block is a coding command that directs Awbie on a wondrous tree-shaking, ... Read More > or Install Now >
Osmo Coding Awbie App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 9.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: August 3, 2020
More About Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Won the toy industry's top awards:
**Parent's Choice Gold Award, 2016**
**Oppenheim Best Toy, Platinum Award, 2016**
"It enables children to learn computational thinking"
"Osmo’s blocks are like LEGO for coding"
"…for young children, one of the best is Osmo Coding"
- The Wall Street Journal
Coding Awbie teaches problem-solving and logic skills. It helps kids succeed in an increasingly digital world. Osmo Coding Awbie is the easiest way to learn the basics of programming.
*Requires the Osmo Base and Coding Awbie blocks which can be found at www.playosmo.com
* Please see our device compatibility list here: https://support.playosmo.com/hc/articles/115010156067
Osmo is using the screen to create a new healthy, hands-on learning experience that promotes creativity, problem-solving and social interaction. We do this with our reflective artificial intelligent technology.
What's New in Osmo Coding Awbie 3.0.1
- With the upcoming launch of the new Osmo Coding Starter Kit, we made improvements to Coding Awbie:
- - Updated character animations and visual improvements.
- - Refined puzzles and improved tutorials.
- - New “Tap the Screen” feature allows you to play without using a Play Block.
- - New “Subroutine” feature allows you to easily record and preview your saved code.
- - Repeat Blocks now requires a quantifier to loop, but are simpler to use.
- - Added compatibility for the new Osmo Coding Blocks, but don’t worry, your current blocks are still 100% compatible.
- - A few bug fixes.
- Awbie loves Strawbies!