Osmo Numbers 1.8.0 for iPhone and iPad
Free Family Game on iOS
Osmo Numbers App / Specifications
- • Price: Free
- • In-app purchases: None
- • Content rating: Rated 4+
- • Requires: iOS 8.0 or later
- • Device compatibility: iPhone and iPad
- • Rating average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: December 11, 2018
Osmo Numbers / Screenshots on iPhone
Osmo Numbers / Screenshots on iPad
Osmo Numbers / Description
Add, count & multiply tiles to pop the number bubbles. Popping enough will free fish & unleash a lightning storm! Learn to be the numbers master.
**One of 2016’s most intuitive product designs.**
- Fast Company Award
"...once again, Osmo has built something wonderfully creative and interactive."
- Venture Beat
"Osmo Numbers takes the fear out of figures."
"…revamp the unimaginative worksheets educators use to teach math"
When kids understand there are many ways to solve a problem, math becomes creative & fun. By having no wrong answers, we replace fear of math with an explorative mindset.
Your kids will play in this beautiful engaging underwater world for ages, collecting over 90 fish of all kinds, from Rainbow to Frankenfish!
*Requires the Osmo Base and Numbers tiles, found at www.playosmo.com
Osmo is using the screen to create a new healthy, hands-on learning experience that promotes creativity, problem-solving and social interaction. We do this with our reflective artificial intelligent technology.
Osmo Numbers / Changelog / What's New in v1.8.0
- Welcome to another undersea update! We've moved some things around, but we promise everything is still here.
- New Level Select Screen: Instead of swiping up and down, swipe left and right to access different math modes: Count, Add, Multiply, etc.
- How to Play Page: If you need a refresher about how to generally play the game, it's in the settings/pause gear menu.
- Starting Points: You can now start playing in any mode. If counting is a bit too easy for you, choose a harder mode to play instead!
- Combo Bonus Improvements: Combo's were underwhelming, we've tried to address that here with some cool new effects!
- Removed Keys: Levels used to be unlocked by earning a key. Now you'll unlock the next opportunity automatically, but can you unlock all the fish?
- Of course countless bug fixes and improvements to the stability of our engine.
- In general we've tried to improve the ambience of the undersea environment, giving your fish a more comfortable environment to live in. We hope you enjoy it too!